What to SAY to GET Referrals: Platinum Card – Clients

Referral Trigger for the week of November 14
Topic: Platinum Card – The Kindling Question
Conversation lead by the Central Perimeter Team (100% responses achieved)

Business woman smiling and handshaking over white background Fast forward.
Name something your clients are able to do,
with confidence and comfort,
because they chose to work with you.With that knowledge give us a question we could ask,
in a neutral conversation, that would let our conversation
partner talk about that future situation.Show us where the road forks – what they are likely to say
now if they would value you in the future

16 Responses to What to SAY to GET Referrals: Platinum Card – Clients
  1. Debra Brazell
    November 11, 2016 | 10:57 am

I have a 98 yr old lady who is now almost 100% independent in her own home, after a long recovery. We assisted her healing after being released from a Rehab Center in January 2016. She had multiple bedsores, was unable to walk, dress, shower, etc. without assistance.
    Ask how their parents are doing? If they are recovering from an illness or injury, then we could probably help. Even if they plan to take care of their parent(s) themselves, there will come a time when they need a break. We can help then, also!

2. Jennifer Keaton
    November 11, 2016 | 11:26 am

I am a divorce mediator. My clients are able to move forward in their separation and divorce with a plan that is customized to their intensely personal needs, traditions, and challenges. When you meet someone facing this kind of life transition, ask them: “Are you concerned that a court will order you to do something that doesn’t make sense for your kids?” When they say “I hadn’t thought of that,” tell them that Jennifer Keaton teaches “Crash Course Divorce” to help parents retain control over how they’ll raise their children and give them my number.

3. gordy
    November 11, 2016 | 11:26 am

Fast forward.
    Name something your clients are able to do,
    with confidence and comfort,
    in a neutral conversation, that would let our conversation
    now if they would value you in the future

Because op the sensitive nature of my services, it is difficult to bring up in an average conversation. It is best in a trade related environment: Question would be: Did you know trauma cleaning and repairs were covered by home owners insurance?

4. Michael Johnson
    November 11, 2016 | 1:00 pm

I have a client that is a married couple and own two small businesses. They have been through 4 accountants over the past 12 years. They have told me that they really appreciate the breakfast table meeting that we have and the time I spend with them getting to know about what they want in their business and life. I feel that the better I know my clients the better I can serve them.

Ask how well do you know your accountant and more importantly how well does your accountant no you.

They may decide that they want a partner to engage with over business and life decisions as opposed to an impersonal tax or accounting service. I prefer relationships with my clients. It makes life more interesting.

5. Dr. Greg Taylor
    November 11, 2016 | 5:11 pm

Often times clients I work with are able to be more active without pain. Ask – what do you like to do to stay active? They may say they’re unable to walk daily due to knee pain or wish they could work in the garden without aggravating their back. They will be glad they came to see me sooner than later when they’re able to get back to what they enjoy doing.

6. John Bennett
    November 11, 2016 | 6:00 pm

When a lender refinances a loan that they previously closed and never assigned to another lender, the intangible tax due to the county is considerably less. We can add language to the first page of the Security Deed and only pay intangible tax on the difference between the new loan amount and the principal balance of the old loan. This can save a borrower thousands of dollars.

Not every loan officer knows of this credit when refinancing. Our clients know we look for this and any other way we can save the borrower money. Does your loan officer know about the intangible credit in Georgia?

7. Mary Trapp
    November 12, 2016 | 7:39 am

One of the most important things in real estate transactions, is maintaining time commitments. Failing to do so could cost the buyer the earnest money, deny the opportunity to get repairs done or fail to get a price reduction after receiving an appraisal value lower than the sales price. When you hear your neighbor talking about buying a new home, be sure to ask them if they are aware of all the pitfalls of the real estate transaction that could take money cost them money. Connect us with a three way email! I would be more than happy to keep the real estate transaction train on track!

8. J. Ralph Compton
    November 12, 2016 | 11:46 am

My clients have someone with experience to discuss unexpected financial events that might otherwise cause them to worry about the consequences of that event.

9. Cord Middleton
    November 14, 2016 | 3:04 pm

I am an insurance agent specializing in property and casualty insurance. A lot of my clients are small business owners and need to make the best use of their time running the business and remaining profitable; not worrying about the consequences of a financial loss or down time that occurs as a result of a catastrophic claim or other insured event. By purchasing the proper insurance policies for the business, my clients can rest assured that if they suffer a loss, it will be reimbursed by their insurance carrier and will be able to resume normal operations in no time with little out of pocket expense and minimal time.

10. Mary Trapp
    November 14, 2016 | 7:20 pm

One of the most important things in real estate transactions, is maintaining time commitments. Failing to do so could cost the buyer the earnest money, deny the opportunity to get repairs done or fail to get a price reduction after receiving an appraisal value lower than the sales price. Or the poor seller who has a buyer who cannot qualify but and ends up missing other buyers because no one is checking on the loan process. When you hear your neighbor talking about buying a new home, be sure to ask them if they are aware of all the pitfalls of the real estate transaction that could cost them money. Connect us with a three way email! I would be more than happy to keep the real estate transaction train on track!

11. Marco Bowen
    November 15, 2016 | 7:09 am

I have a small business client that’s now happy that all their computers do not have any pop-ups, viruses and malware. Over a year ago this client contacted me to do virus removal on two of their PC’s, then 2 weeks later 3 more of their pc’s need virus removal. After doing a review of their IT infrastructure, we found out that they had anti-virus but they did not have a firewall (Unified Threat Management) installed on their network. By drilling deeper we also found that employees were going to inappropriate websites on the computers , which caused all the malware and pop-ups. We then install a firewall and modified the content filtering on the local network, by doing so we blocked all inappropriate websites and contents from entering their network.

If you’re a Business owner or office manager and your staff is complaining about pop-ups or viruses on their computers. We can probably help, even if they have anti-virus on their computers.

12. Peg Griffith
    November 15, 2016 | 9:53 am

Clients I work with may be struggling with a life issue, like a terminally ill family member. Ask – “How are you caring for yourself?” Care providers need to take time to care for their own mental and physical health to be able to go on caring for others. I can provide them with a safe, comforting place to “unload” their grief, exhaustion, and anxieties. They will be glad they came to see me when they begin to process those feelings, now, and after their loss.

13. Robert Jackson
    November 15, 2016 | 1:10 pm

My clients know that I will be able to provide them with several options for their health insurance needs, as I am able to offer them any plan that is available in Georgia.
    One of the extras that I offer is looking up their doctors and prescriptions to make sure that they are covered items in any plans that I recommend. Ask them if they have gotten a letter from their health carrier telling them that their current insurance plan is no longer being offered and then refer them to me for all of their options.

14. Gregory Soderberg
    November 15, 2016 | 2:28 pm

My clients have Wills and Estate documents that are drafted to accomplish their goals as well as handle the unexpected. If you ask a friend or client if they think their family will be better off if they never get their Will done, the answer is obvious. Then the only question becomes “How can you keep putting off such an important part of your “TO-DO list when you know better?” Have them call me: Gregory V. Soderberg to get it done.

15. James Haug
    November 15, 2016 | 3:10 pm

We provide our clients with the assurance that we are going to get them healed, their bills paid and minimize the affect that an injury has caused them. It is scary to see bills pile up. People will try to grin and bear it. Unfortunately, often times there is a window of getting the care you need. We can provide the assurance of getting you back on your feet and in a position to be compensated for your injury.

James Haug, Haug Law Group, Personal Injury Lawyers
    Toll Free 1-844-428-4529

16. Jeremy Smith
    November 17, 2016 | 8:44 pm

Because my clients chose to work with me, they can now reduce their monthly payments, consolidate their debts, have a place to call their own, and improve on the value and quality of those homes. A good neutral question to ask your questions is simply, what are you working towards with your job and the income you earn from it? What are the factors in your life that help you towards those goals and what are the factors that obstruct your path. For the obstacles that get in the way of your personal and financial goals, you can either continue to struggle with them on your own or you can let someone like me show a better and easier way to achieve exactly what it is you’re after.