What to DO to GET Referrals: When To Talk About What – Presentations

Referral Trigger for the week of December 26
Topic: When To Talk About What

Portrait of a confident businessman presenting something on blank board over gray background

To know how many 7-Minute presentations
you’ll get next year, divide the number of
Members in your Team into 100.

If there are 20 Members in your Team,
you’ll have five presentations.

To roughly calculate frequency, divide the
number of Members in half — if there are
20 Members, you’ll have a 7-Minute about
every 10 weeks.

Tell us what the topics of your 7-Minute Presentations are going to be in 2017.

• You’ll get _____ 7-Minute Presentations.
  • That’s one about every ______ weeks.
  • Tell us the _____ topics you plan to cover in one week,
    in a 7-Minute Presentation, instead of spreading
    the information over six weeks of InfoMinutes.

If one of these is three months before a busy season, point that out to us.

9 Responses to What to DO to GET Referrals: When To Talk About What – Presentations
  1. Chris Handley
    December 23, 2016 | 11:54 am

One of my busy seasons is corporate event season in Spring and Fall. This summer, I am planning to use one of my 7-minute presentations about online forms of web design. There’s a lot I can cover in 7-minutes, because this aspect of of web design is so focused. I can educate my team on the latest statistics on shorter is better; put a short form on every page vs. just a contact page; limit the amount of personal information collected; and the visual and kinetic appeal of an effective call-to-action.

2. Matt Hirsch
    December 23, 2016 | 12:09 pm

i’ll get 4 7-minutes
    that’s about 1 every 12 weeks
    i plan to cover aspects of the criminal justice system most people don’t know.

3. Bill Kelly
    December 23, 2016 | 12:25 pm

Everyone has P&C insurance unless you don’t drive, and if you don’t your lucky. I am always looking for ways to differentiate myself and my agency from the plethora of options and competitors. The biggest difference is we are humans, not a call center/800#/website (unless you need it) and we are local and available. So my one minutes and 7 minutes always focus on these core differences from my competitors

4. Michael Morse
    December 23, 2016 | 1:38 pm

I have a 7 minute coming up and I will be talking about the top free ways you can market your business online. With small businesses having small budgets, I understand that it is important to find the free things that can be done to better showcase a business online.
    After that, there will 7 minutes on the upcoming updates Google will be doing in the next few months as well as an overview of what these updates mean for businesses online.
    Also, I plan to do a 7 minute on one client from how they found us to, to what chose them to partner with us, to what we implemented and the results.

5. Sheldon Baker
    December 23, 2016 | 3:05 pm

I’ll have four seven-minutes which is about one every twelve weeks.
    Health Insurance is a hot topic over the past six years and most are still confused. I’ll discuss the advantages of using an independent broker, the servicing, expansive knowledge and efficiency of using myself and company.

6. Tom Dempsey
    December 23, 2016 | 3:56 pm

I’ll have 4 to 5 seven minute presentations in the upcoming year.
    My topics will focus on the building process that is involved in creating video content. This will span from the types of software used, to the theory of motion and why it makes a difference to the viewer.
    The role of audio, music and sound effects and what elements are most supportive in getting your message across.

7. Gerrell Sterling
    December 23, 2016 | 5:57 pm

I’ll have 4 to 5 seven minute presentations in the upcoming year.
    That’s one about every 10-11 weeks.
    The topics I’ll cover include who my best clients are and how to recognize them; things that are new and trending in technology and how they relate to my business; and best technology practices for small businesses and how to implement them.

8. Chad Meisner
    December 24, 2016 | 12:36 pm

I’ll get roughly 4-7 7mins in 2017. One of the busiest times for me is taxes season. I plan on doing a serious around IRA contributions, as the deadline for contributing is April 15 for prior year. I can cover income limits to contribute for various IRA’s, differences between Roth and Traditional IRA’s, taxes and penalties upon withdrawal, Roth conversions and rollovers from 401k’s. If I start now it will be fresh on everyone’s mind during tax season.

9. Izzy
    January 1, 2017 | 2:34 pm

I will have 4 to 5 sevens this year will concentrate on teaching my fellow members on my capability sin the jewelry field one on diamond and gold buying one on creating a new piece of jewelry one on buying gold or silver for investment. One on teaching on he various ethnic diamond qualities available in the market.