What to DO to GET Referrals: When To Talk About What – Presentations

Referral Trigger for the week of December 19
Topic: When To Talk About What
Conversation lead by the Emory Team

business people group at meeting seminar presentation in brigt conference room Tell us what the topics of your 7-Minute Presentations are going to be in 2017.

• You’ll get _____ 7-Minute Presentations.
  • That’s one about every ______ weeks.
  • Tell us the _____ topics you plan to cover in one week,
    in a 7-Minute Presentation, instead of spreading
    the information over six weeks of InfoMinutes.

If one of these is three months before a busy season, point that out to us.

9 Responses to What to DO to GET Referrals: When To Talk About What – Presentations
  1. Nancy Lewis
    December 22, 2016 | 6:05 pm

I’m the first. Come on team. Step up.

Nancy

2. Clay Jeffreys
    December 22, 2016 | 6:21 pm

On our team, we each get about five 7-minutes a year. I usually try and focus my 7-minutes on topics that require more explanation and/or are more complex. This year, I’ll focus on income, derogatory waiting periods, self employed borrowers, what determines interest rates, and a TBD. :-). My busy season is typically borrowers getting prequalified for the Spring Market, and that goes through the end of the year. I’ve already done my 7-minute on prequalifying for a home loan to keep it about 3 months ahead of March. Happy Holidays!

3. Susan Morley
    December 22, 2016 | 9:27 pm

I’ll get about 4 7-minute presentations. That’s one about every quarter (12 weeks). I’ll cover one topic, diving deep into it. For example, I’ll demonstrate my Picky Eater Solution for my team in one 7-minute. Before the 7-minute I’ll have three weeks of info minutes about toddler, preschool, and teen picky eaters.

4. Hank Barnett
    December 23, 2016 | 10:51 am

For the 4 to 5 7 minute presentations this coming year, since I am currently the only workers comp attorney in powercore I intend to focus initially on an overview of the WC system and why it was created, as very few people really understand the system and what it is supposed to provide. I will then try to further educate with some fun presentations I am already planning.

5. Sheila Kozak
    December 23, 2016 | 11:19 am

I typically either close my topic series with my 7 minute presentation or I sometimes open with it depending on the time frame. My busy season is coming up January – April so that 3 month time frame has passed for this year. My 7 minute topics will include Business Entity Selection, How to pay yourself depending on entity type, Personality traits of client, A focus some type of deduction, and typically have a year end planning focus. Those are my 5 topics, but subject to change with current events.

6. Tom Bunch
    December 23, 2016 | 12:04 pm

For my four 7 minutes presentations, I’ll talk about the following: 1) 10 AC service calls under $200. 2) 10 Heating service calls under $200 3) Benefits of having a Maintenance Agreement 4) Auxiliary items such as humidifiers, dehumidifiers, media filters, ultra violet lights etc. I have a variety of other topics I could cover if given the opportunity, including Training My Technicians and 10 Reasons an Evaporator Coil Freezes.

7. Jo Kenney
    December 23, 2016 | 12:44 pm

With 4 – 5 opportunities for 7 minute presentations this coming year, I will typically start out a topic with 4-5 weeks of one minutes leading up to the full discussion in the 7 minute week. I have already been talking about the Spring market and will continue that for about 6 more weeks. Other topics I will focus on include the referral aspect of my business, the multiple transaction process, where I help a seller at the same time I am helping them as a buyer. I will always leave an open slot for trending issues in the real estate industry , as there are always at least one or two per year that affect all homeowners, i.e interest rates.

8. James Duga
    December 26, 2016 | 2:30 am

My 7 min schedule usually revolves around some seasonal issues. Health in the new year, Seasonal allergies in the spring, how stress can effect the body leading up to the holidays around October and one having to deal with pregnancy.

9. John Gallagher
    January 11, 2017 | 9:42 am

I’ll get about 4 7-minute presentations throughout the year. They are a culmination of the prior weeks 1-minute infomercials that crescendo into a well rounded review and understanding of my products and services. Most importantly, I try to educate the members as to what to listen for and the targeted questions they can ask when meeting with other potential prospects. Leaving the members with a nugget of unique and interesting information will help to keep branded promotional products on their mind.