What to SAY to GET Referrals: Element: Behavior | Topic: Symptoms – Different

Referral Trigger for the week of September 25
Topic: Element: Behavior | Topic: Symptoms
Conversation led by: Central Perimeter Team (100% responses achieved)

The results of your work create behaviors we can see.

• Describe the behavior change we will see as your work
    with a client brings them benefit.
  • Share the behavior that indicates they are receiving
    value from you.

12 Responses to What to SAY to GET Referrals: Element: Behavior | Topic: Symptoms – Different
  1. Kathy Davis
    September 22, 2017 | 6:21 am

The behavior change you will see as my work brings them benefit will be more smiles on their faces, better posture and more positive words spoken.all the abov behaviors show they are receiving value from me.

2. Mary Trapp
    September 22, 2017 | 9:10 am

While working with a client, what others will notice is that as we progress in the buying or selling process, they will have a sense of relief. By keeping them informed and prepared, they have less to worry about and become more excited knowing that someone else is doing the managing of the transaction. With most buyers/sellers, the home buying process happens perhaps every seven to ten years. Considering all that is involved in a real estate transaction it is nearly impossible for the average person to understand and maneuver the complete real estate process. As a licensed agent, I keep up with the laws and procedures necessary to make the process seamless for my clients.

3. Diana Crawford
    September 22, 2017 | 10:05 am

Clients come to me for a barometer of their financial health. We work top down and bottom up to determine if all of their financial resources are being used in the best way possible. This includes business details, tax strategies, and personal assets. So after a client works with me they have a financial road map to take the vacations they have been putting off or buy that property they have always talked about. I am not just a tax preparer, I help Brillant people rock financially.

Diana Crawford, CPA
    Crawford Merritt & Company

4. Michael Smith
    September 25, 2017 | 5:57 pm

My clients are looking to upgrade their kitchen and bathroom when they engage with me. The biggest difference between these rooms and any other part of the house is that they are work spaces. Places where tasks are completed on a daily basis. The key element when we look at redesigning their space is making sure that the flow of the space is efficient. Things have a place, that the storage is optimized, and details that make the work less like work and a bit more enjoyable are what we want to design into their new space. The behavior – well that family gatherings are easier to pull together, time in the kitchen is reduced because of a better design, or that time in the master bathroom is longer because it’s a relaxing spa like atmosphere.

Mike Smith
    Momentum Construction
    (404) 551-4367

5. Wendy Kinney
    September 25, 2017 | 6:00 pm

A symptom I cringe about is the 3 hour coffee.
    It signals not enough work to do – not enough clients.
    Worst of all, the problem is self-perpetuating.

First: I show the data from Robert Cialdini and several other researchers on how scarcity increases value.
    Then: I show them how to tactfully set an end time when they first sit down. [here’s how]
    Next: You’ll see their networking conversations [a] become tightly focused on business [b] turn into client referrals, and [c] make getting on their calendar more difficult, and therefore more valuable.

6. J. Ralph Compton
    September 25, 2017 | 6:36 pm

To have a happy client, they have to have an objective like preparing for a purchase, or an objective like retirement. As they can see their objectives being met, they don’t have a problem expressing their satisfaction with the process.

7. Marco Bowen
    September 26, 2017 | 9:29 am

I try to educate all my clients or office managers in some cases with there various Technologies. By doing so they are more knowledgeable with their devices, so i have less service calls about trivial issues or user errors.

Most recent, I have a medical office where the office manager called me an told me that she will need a new data cable for her receptionist pc. So i asked her why, she told me the receptionist was complaining about not able to go to a website. She checked from her pc if she could access the site (which she could), she checked another website from the receptionists pc and it did not come up either. so she then walked to rear of the receptionist desk and notice the data cable disconnected and lying on the floor. It look like it was ran over by the janitorial service the night before.

when she told me that i was very impressed and relieved because i did not have to stop what i was doing to run over there.

8. Bryant Walker
    September 26, 2017 | 11:50 am

The behavior our company sees is always satisfying relief. When a claim happens we are obviously the first ones to hear from the customer. They are concerned, scared, and nervous about what has previously taken place but we are always here to ensure them that they are properly covered. The behavior our company sees when clients receive valued service from us may often be no contact at all. Having said that, insurance is the one product everyone has to have but hopes to never have to use it. But when customer needs to make a change to their policy or update billing info our team is always there for them.

9. Kim Hall
    September 26, 2017 | 1:30 pm

When the client says i can’t believe how much you have gotten done already! That means we are taking care of the customer they are happy and see us working on their Remodel. They feel more at ease when they see the results happening.
    Kim
    K H Builders inc.

10. Dr. Cara Iovino
    September 27, 2017 | 6:38 am

Many people think they are coming to my office to get rid of pain, but the truth is that pain alone is not usually enough to get people to take the time out of their busy lives, unless it is very severe. For mild to moderate pain, most people will ignore it (bad idea… pain comes and goes, but if it’s not corrected underlying problem always degenerates over time), or they just cover up the symptom with painkillers or other prescription or over-the-counter medication (worse idea because then they’re not even aware of what’s going on in their body. Nonetheless, it’s true. What actually gets most people in my office is not pain but loss of function. It’s a loss of the ability to do what they had always been able to do. Some examples are: an inability to sit at their desk and focus at work, an inability to engage in their favorite hobby or activity, or even an inability to lift up the child or grandchild and hug them. As my practice members respond to my care you will see them working and playing more, you will feel them be less stressed because they are able to do the normal activities again, you will hear them say how happy they are that they have their life back. Of course I love helping get rid of pain and helping people to need less drugs and surgery in their life, but my favorite thing about what I do, the thing that keeps me motivated, is when people tell me about the impact that my care has had on the quality of their life. I love helping people get their life back!

11. Jeremy Smith
    September 28, 2017 | 11:14 am

Share the behavior that indicates they are receiving
    value from you.

When working with my clients, you will see a transformation from uninformed to well-versed in the details of home purchasing or refinancing. My two biggest goals when working with my clients are building genuine relationships and providing as much education as my clients are willing to receive.

The biggest indicators that my clients are receiving value from me is that, 1, they begin to share the information they’ve learned in their home buying or refinancing process with others, and 2, they are eager to refer their friends and family to me for the same great service and expertise they received when they we working with me.

12. Tamahn Jamison
    September 28, 2017 | 12:29 pm

Clients come to me looking for services but they really want to get back as much of their free time as possible. As a result of working with me, you will notice that they have begun to post personal messages on FaceBook again. You will also see their complexion darken signaling that they have returned back from the vacation that they have been putting off for years. They no longer turn down your requests to go to the gym; now they are the ones inviting you!