Referral Trigger for the week of November 6
Topic: Element: Element: Introduction | Topic: INTROMinutes
Conversation lead by the Fayette Team  (100% responses achieved)

An INTROMinute for a 7-Minute Presentation has
information we can use in a referral introduction.
The word “because” is a catalyst for creating all
manner of new referral combinations.
Count three people to your left: what “because”
could you include in a INTROMinute for them that
we would use when referring them to our client.

18 Responses to What to SAY to GET Referrals: Element: Introduction | Topic: INTROMinutes – Because
  1. Russ Porter
    November 3, 2017 | 10:10 am

Using the example of “3 to my left”, would have me focused on Dr. Michael Axt, my fellow Milton Team member. I would include the “because” clause in this way. Because he uses plain English along with enough medical terminology to come across as personable, well educated and confident that he can identify and remedy your medical condition.
    Because he represents a profession that is both art and science when it comes to treating conditions that are not always easily identified. Because his results are well documented and his referrals from referrals represent a second and third generation of satisfied patients. Because he really is interested in improving your health.
    These are a few reasons I am and would be confident in referring a friend, family member, etc… to Dr. Axt.

2. Marie Metzger
    November 6, 2017 | 5:57 pm

For this question, I’ll use Kay McInroe with Berkshire for my focus. Because Kay is an experienced Realtor she knows what it will take to help you purchase your new home. She knows what the market is doing in Peachtree City and knows what negotiating techniques to get you a home for the best price. Because of her connections within the community and amoungst other Realtors, Kay has handled all situations in a professional and timely manner. I am confident that she will be an asset to any referral.

3. Jamie Arion
    November 7, 2017 | 11:32 am

Three to my left is our newest member, Melissa Howell. I would say ‘because’ ….. Melissa really knows and understands social media. She has already shared VALUABLE information to our team as a visitor and now a member. She let us know that Linkedin has changed and been updated and we need to be present on it as a business. Melissa is super approachable and understands that social media ‘can be’ daunting for so many business people. She oozes sincerity and wants to assist a business to be more present for their customers.

4. Miranda Henry
    November 7, 2017 | 1:44 pm

Three to my left is realtor Kavita McInroe. I would say ‘Because’ Kay is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. So many realtors dabble in the industry, however, Kay does not settle for acceptable, she negotiates the best terms possible. She is credible in every sense of the word, so much so that she is the president elect in 2018 for the Fayette County Board of Realtors. Kay’s experience and approachability make her ‘because’ easy to give.

5. Sheila Rambeck
    November 7, 2017 | 4:02 pm

Three to my left is our financial advisor, Laura Dzwigalski with Edward Jones. I always send people to Laura when they need a financial planner because she gets the big picture from them: not only what they are currently doing, but what they WANT to have in the future and what steps they need to take to get where they want to be. She finds out their risk tolerance and makes sure not to make them uncomfortable with their projected investing. Because she understands the different types of risk tolerance, she can recommend the best way for her clients to reach their “golden” years with all the gold they need.

6. John Ellison
    November 7, 2017 | 7:34 pm

I’ll use Phil Downey with Your Own Secretary for my focus. Many smaller companies cannot afford dedicated employees to only answer the incoming phone calls. “Because” of this, they need a service such as Your Own Secretary. Regardless of where the company is located, the client will feel as if they’re in the neighborhood just around the corner. If the company is in the Fayette County area, Phil’s office also offers a professional conference/meeting room along with a copier/fax service. And if the company needs organizational skills, yes we have all seen the contractor with the bids scattered across his truck dash, Phil and his team are also right there to assist. It is because of this service and professionalism that I do not hesitate to refer Phil and Your Own Secretary!

7. Ellie White-Stevens
    November 8, 2017 | 5:53 pm

Three to my left this week was Dr. Byron Harper with MD VIP. I could easily refer to Dr. Harper because he offers a deeper screening into his patient’s heart condition as a routine, yearly offering in his office. His clients are less likely to be hospitalized, and they also generally spend less time in doctor’s offices. The irony is that they spend less time at the doctor, because he spends more time with them in person when he does his screenings. His higher level of care results in a higher level of health for his patients. That’s the biggest because there is.

8. Dr. Philip Crane
    November 9, 2017 | 2:21 pm

Jamie Arion was three to my left on Tuesday morning. I’d refer a patient to Jamie because she’s the health coach that fits in your pocket. A common excuse I get in the office is the lack of time. One of Jamie’s tag lines eliminates that excuse. Another great reason I refer to Jamie is because she will always have more enthusiasm about her clients health goals than they will. Nothing is more inspiring than someone else being excited for your goals. Making a referral to a patient in my office takes a lot of trust and I’m happy to say I don’t hesitate to refer to Jamie.

9. Jeff Bartholomew
    November 9, 2017 | 2:46 pm

Dr. Harper is who I am picking. I am comfortable referring patients to him because he CARES. He is not a typical physician. He makes houses calls and checks in frequently with his patients. I was with him in his waiting room recently when an elderly patient was leaving. She hugged him, told him she loved him and said that his mother would be proud of him for his work. Not many doctors have that type of relationship with the people they care for. He is 100% focused on what is best for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Byron Harper, MD VIP.

10. Linda Kelly
    November 9, 2017 | 3:22 pm

Three to my left is Ellie White-Stevens. I can easily refer Ellie to handle your marketing needs. Ellie will dig deep to learn about your business, your process and what does and doesn’t work. Her company will create a solid brand identity for you…from design to content to printing. Her Sustainable Marketing System has helped businesses reach goals that they never thought possible! Ellie is focused, well respected in her industry and has a warm heart for giving back to the community. If you’re serious about growing your business, call the Marketing Guru, Ellie White-Stevens!

11. Laura Dzwigalski
    November 9, 2017 | 3:49 pm

Three to my left was Dr Phil Crane. My because for Phil is that he is passionate about helping his patients find wellness. He is engaged and will provide the type of care that really seeks to make the patient better.

12. Melissa Howell
    November 9, 2017 | 3:59 pm

Three to my left was Linda Kelly. I would refer someone to Linda if they are planning an event and feeling overwhelmed. Linda will take care of all of the details down to food and decorations and invitations. She is very organized and will take the pressure off so people can just enjoy the party,

13. Carl Querna
    November 10, 2017 | 11:41 am

Three to my left is Denise Campbell, branch manager at Fidelity bank. I would refer Denise “because” her initial motivation when meeting clients is to develop a long and fruitful relationship not to close a quick piece of business and move on. Because of the that you can expect your referrals to be treated well.

14. Phil Downey
    November 10, 2017 | 2:07 pm

Three to my left was Carl from Early Bird Termite and Pest Control. Because CARL has the best termite warranty in the business we know that our referrals will be protected and serviced by his team like no other in the industry.

15. Kay McInroe
    November 10, 2017 | 2:19 pm

Three to my left this week was Lyle Branton with Champion Windows. As a Realtor Lyle is easy to refer to. Having Champion windows is a huge selling feature and it saves on energy cost.
    I like to refer Lyle because he is so knowledgeable about his product and explains why Champion Windows is a good choice. He is not pushy and I like that .

16. Ann Sheppard
    November 10, 2017 | 3:46 pm

Three people to my left would be John Ellison, had I been at the meeting. I would refer to him because he knows his field. He’s been in the mortgage business for several decades and has a fabulous grasp on the complexities of the different types of mortgages. Because he cares about getting people the best rates on their mortgage, he can fine-tune all the necessary information so that the buyer gets exactly what they want at the very best price. He works hard for his people, because he wants them to be happy customers.

17. Lyle Branton
    November 10, 2017 | 4:02 pm

Three folks to my left was John Ellison. In introducing John I would say that Because I have known him personally for 37 + years, I can say that he always handles his clients with integrity and professionalism. You can be assured that John will work with your referrals to help them qualify and obtain the best mortgage deal for them.

18. Dr. Byron Harper
    November 10, 2017 | 4:32 pm

Three people to my left was Sheila Rambeck. I would tell someone that I was going to introduce them to Sheila for estate planning because during times of loss and the stress that goes with it, they want someone they can trust who will help them through it and that they can be confident that because of the high integrity and the caring expertise that Sheila has, they can be sure that the preparations they make now will make that time of stress and loss easier to manage.