What to DO to GET Referrals: Element: Credibility | Topic: Leadership – Good

Referral Trigger for the week of February 12
Topic: Element: Credibility | Topic: Leadership
Conversation lead by the Roswell West Team   (100% responses achieved)

Referrals often come because we share
something good about you,What do you want us to tell other
people you’re really good at?Which Officer position would spotlight
that particular characteristic?

17 Responses to What to DO to GET Referrals: Element: Credibility | Topic: Leadership – Good
  1. Deanna Schuelke
    February 9, 2018 | 2:41 pm

I am a people person and love to build a relationship with my clients. I want to provide after hour service to my clients because my industry is 24/7. I have enjoyed being the Visitor Coordinator. I feel like in my industry it goes to digital but I also feel the need for that personal touch

2. Sue Rice
    February 9, 2018 | 2:51 pm

One of the things that I believe that I excel in, is working with first time home buyers. I like to take the time to explain the mortgage process to them so that they understand what will be going on with their loan, and what will be needed. Even for someone who has owned a home, but has not purchased a home for 7, 8, 9 plus years, the process will be something new for them, too.

I also pay attention to details and know most of the underwriting guidelines by heart, or as most loan officers, know where to find the guidelines and look things up if need be. With the attention to detail, I can sometimes ‘put out a fire’ before the file even reaches the underwriter, and make sure everything is in the file to address the situation upfront.

But, the highlight of working with the first time home buyer is going to the closing with them, and watching them get the keys to their first home and watching their dream become a reality.

3. Marianne Gudina
    February 9, 2018 | 4:08 pm

I do not have favorites in business. Everyone should get equal treatment. The money paid or social economic status dies not affect me.
    In financial coaching everybody’s situation is different, but everyone should get a just treatment and get a solution to the problems they asked you to assist with.
    I pay attention to details and am very strict on being just.
    As a professional educator for many years it is key. No student should get a better grade because of status or other factors.

4. Arthur Tsiropoulos
    February 10, 2018 | 12:15 am

I want folks to know I designed the look, feel, ambiance, and environment of my clinic to ensure it is a welcoming and pleasant place to visit. I worked hard to hand pick my staff to ensure the right talent is in place to help our patients reach their goals.

5. Jim Tilghman
    February 10, 2018 | 3:34 pm

In construction the working environment is constantly changing. Strong communication lines with all the trades and the client is the key to success. Daily updates on current progress, tomorrow’s activities and forecasting the schedule for the next few weeks keeps the client engaged and up to speed. The PCO has similar duties as he/she schedules the meeting activities (7 Minute Presentations, Introducers, Workshops, etc.) Many times the schedule changes at the last minute when a team member gets a substitute. The PCO is also responsible for communicating with the entire team on a weekly basis by distributing the meeting agenda.

6. Buddy Hargus
    February 11, 2018 | 5:25 pm

I enjoy meeting and getting to know people. In my job I almost always find a connection with my customer. It sets them to feel at ease to tell me their needs so I can best help them.
    I have held all officers positions, many of them several times. My favorite and the one I feel I am best at is visitor coordinator. I like greeting the visitors making them feel comfortable, and contacting the day after they have visited to answer any questions and inviting them to return.
    Buddy Hargus, Escex Roofing
    http://www.escexusa.com 770-490-5304

7. Archana (Arch-na) Patel
    February 11, 2018 | 9:00 pm

One thing that is really good about me and stands out from all other coaches is that I see the conclusion of a thought or action in our conversation. I can reduce many hurdles just by listening to my clients thought patterns. I am looking for what is misaligned with who they are. The more I focus on their natural abilities, they tend to succeed because they are no longer struggling against themselves. This helps not only prevent problems, but find solutions before they even occur. I think the best officer role for this MCO because the MCO keeps the team aligned.
    678-381-5383

8. Jason Williams
    February 12, 2018 | 6:29 am

Of the myriad of things that separates Williams AV & Security (WAVES) from the competition, I think that our flexibility’s what puts us ahead and shoulders above the competition. We are open to working with whatever brand/company/device is the BEST SOLUTION for the client. In the past we have even gone as far as becoming an authorized dealer and getting certifications for a client just to help them through their electronics installation process. Unlike other companies we aren’t married to one or two brands and shun all others. We love to learn new things. We love to grow and adapt to daily changes in our work environment. We feel that is the best way to serve our clients.

9. Brandon Cockrell
    February 12, 2018 | 3:41 pm

I would like people to say that I excel at solving problems and understanding what their true end goals are. This allows us to create a step by step strategy on how to get them there. It is easy to look at the end destination of where you want to go but without the proper road map, plan and ability to solve problems quickly you can waste a lot of time and money along the way (sometimes even stopping you from achieving your end goal entirely).

10. Melanie McNaughton
    February 12, 2018 | 6:39 pm

In the bookkeeping and payroll business, extreme attention to detail and organization are mandatory. These are skills I am really good at as well as the ability to communicate and multitask within a fast paced environment. I see these strengths serving any of the officer positions where data needs to be crunched and the findings presented.

11. Kaysia Campbell
    February 13, 2018 | 12:31 pm

I am a planner by nature. I always want to know what the plan is and if the plan fails, is there a backup? Some persons may say that I over-plan!

In helping owners get capital for their small business, I first work out a financial projection and plan to ensure that the funds are used in the best way and bring about the results that will help the business grow and flourish.

The participation coordinator has to be a planner by nature as well because they set the schedule for each week. In order for the meeting to run smoothly and for each member to get the most out of their experience it is essential for things to run as smoothly as they can. Life will and does happen, but with a plan in place it is easier to make adjustments to keep things running on track.

12. Garrett Hurst
    February 14, 2018 | 1:11 pm

I would want people to say that I’m really good at explaining complex topics in a way that makes sense to someone that’s not in my industry. There can be so much to take into account before making a financial decision that it can be understandably overwhelming. Because of this, people often avoid the issue entirely and as a result miss out on serious opportunities to improve their financial situation, and these decisions can have lasting impacts on whether or not they’ll be able to accomplish their goals. I feel that if I am able to start with education and break down seemingly complex financial ideas into much more manageable concepts, I’m able to not only help my clients reach their goals, but also feel more confident throughout the process.
    I think Mentor Coordinator is the best fit with this characteristic because it allows me to educate new members on the “Why” behind what we do in PowerCore and help them to feel more confident in the meetings each week.

13. Valerie Brutti
    February 14, 2018 | 1:15 pm

In Real Estate, I have to negotiate a lot and keep the energy flowing to keep deals together. As a Team Coordinator, I have negotiated special pricing for events and weekly meeting space that everyone benefits from on team. As a team coordinator, it is also important to keep a group focused. In Real Estate, there can be distractions. The important thing is that people stay out of the weeds and focus on the important task at hand.

14. Michael Holle
    February 15, 2018 | 4:04 pm

In the SBA Lending area, most banker want their SBA lenders collecting as much from the borrower and passing it off to the processors so they can go get more deals. Most never talk to their customer again. I focus on being with my customer the entire step of the way to closing and if for some reason their loan request does not fit in our credit box, I call other lenders I know to find a banker that can help them. I remember that if I was the borrower, how would I want my banker treating me as I grow my business.

15. Quentin Kelley
    February 16, 2018 | 3:29 pm

I love puzzles. Why is this a good trait for someone representing auto and home insurance? Well anyone can provide a policy with a squeaky clean driving record and no home claims. What I do is consistently find niches within different insurance companies. So when the family with a 16-year-old who has decided to play bumper cars with the family car says they can’t get approved for insurance, it’s my mission to find the right coverage and budget for the family. Sometimes I have to educate the family on the process, keep their spirits up during the journey, and be there for the exciting finale. That’s what becoming an insurance agent is all about. Being able to help people better their situation in life is what fuels me and my business. That’s why being a Mentor Coordinator or Team Coordinator would be a great fit for me.

16. Anna Schultz
    February 18, 2018 | 7:10 pm

As part of a new patient interview, I often ask patients why they decided to change dental offices. And while this question elicits a host of responses, one such response I hear over and over again is that they felt like their dentist didn’t really listen to their concerns. And here is the truth: patients want to have their concerns addressed, they want to be heard, and they want to understand. And the only way this can happen is if someone takes the time to do so.

I think one of my professional strengths is my ability (and this is a learned skill) to listen to my patients, so that I can provide meaningful and appropriate feedback. My educational experiences have allowed me to hone the skill of listening–in a leadership position as past President of the American Student Dental Association at the Medical College of Georgia–and my residency experience at the University of Rochester, where I gained experience working with specialists in my field, have given me the ability to plan treatment from a comprehensive vantage point. And this allows me to communicate with patients and specialists to oversee my patients’ care.

As the “quarterback” for my patients’ dental care, I think I’m most similar to a Team Coordinator.

17. Lorinda Buckingham
    February 19, 2018 | 10:30 pm

I believe in being effective and getting results. My experience in corporate, managing large & diverse teams, along with my community volunteer experience, helps me to effectively relate to the problems of our clients. Our clients are usually frustrated with poor sales performance, disappointed in the lack of internal leadership, feel unprepared for new innovation & market opportunities, unhappy with poor customer service, or worried about the high cost of turn over due to bad hires or poor career management. Our solutions are tailor made for companies, business owners, and sales professionals to reach their potential as leaders, and improve their performance through coaching and development training that helps them step by step to success. That is why a Visitor Coordinator and Mentor Coordinator would be a great fit for me.