Action: Electricity

Referral Trigger for the week of August 20
What to SAY to GET Referrals
Builder’s Tool: Source of Power | Purpose: Action​
Conversation lead by the: Dallas Team (100% responses achieved)

and A table saw is powered by electricity.

Electricity doesn’t get tired, like an arm swinging a hammer. Electricity doesn’t wear out, like the battery in a cordless drill.

Describe a part of your business where there is consistent power. Give an example of a client who benefited from your reliability.

12 Responses to Action: Electricity
  1. Clay Jeffreys
    August 17, 2018 | 9:24 am

I use checklists for my job. When I send out loan documents, I have a checklist to make sure I don’t miss anything setting up a file. When I get my client’s financial documents back, I have a checklist to review to see if there is anything that could be a problem that underwriting will want to know more about. I also have a list I set up when a file goes under contract and has a closing date so nothing is missed in terms of communicating to a client regarding wiring funds for closing, getting a copy of the closing disclosure, etc. One recent example was a client who gave me her pay stubs, but their company didn’t put their information on it. I contacted her HR department and made the request for an updated pay stub. I provided HR with the authorization form they needed. I also let the client know about it. She thanked me for paying attention to a small detail like that, and that is what I do because small details are the difference between a smooth closing and just getting the job done. I prefer smooth closings!

2. Susan Morley
    August 17, 2018 | 6:41 pm

I use an online scheduler so my clients know when I’m available. They get reminders and I get to trust that my online calendar is correct. The information they receive with the confirmation ensures they know when to call and what number to call. Because I work with busy moms with a lot of stress, this is very important. Scheduling an appointment with me is easy. They can count on me being available at the appointed time (because I always have a 15 minute buffer between appointments).

3. Brian Hester
    August 17, 2018 | 11:00 pm

A part of my business where there is consistent power is delivering what is expected. We pride ourselves on the ability to get customer’s roofs to the finish line and set expectations that will be met. Everyone is busy and no one wants to be bothered with “roofing” job details. That’s where I come in, from start to finish I have a hand in the whole process. Whether crawling around in attics or on the roof; to making sure my crews are hydrated on the roof, I go the extra mile. While we have project managers on most of our jobs, I am still expected to manage my jobs until the customer is happy. Customers have always commented on how easy we make a major construction process and my customers are thrilled with my attention to detail.

4. Jamie Hester
    August 21, 2018 | 6:27 am

A part of my business where there is consistent power comes from the company I have aligned myself with for a supplement product. The word supplement is actually a misnomer because it is an activator. It activates the power within our own body to create atnioxidants at an astonishing rate. It helps us irradicate free radicals at a rate of 1,000,000 per second. That is a ratio of 1:1,000,000. When we eat antioxidants, they work on a 1:1 ratio!! That is some serious electricity!

5. Tommy Schlosser
    August 21, 2018 | 12:04 pm

Home & Auto Renewals continue regardless of any effort from the agent.

I have found this to be an area that allows us to shine as frequently we hear from people coming to us for a quote is that their price went up and their agent couldn’t quickly tell them why and in most cases the money was already drafted.

This caused me to put a system in place where 30-45 days before someone’s renewal we send them an email or make a call (based on their contact preference) and let them know their bill is changing and because we are doing so ahead of time we can research the why before they call and in most cases include it in the email.

Tommy Schlosser
    770-855-3113 TXT Friendly

6. Douglas Waterman
    August 21, 2018 | 12:18 pm

My clients are experts regarding their goals…. their challenge is trying to determine the best course of action given the myriad of options available.
    The electricity that I provide is the expertise to know how to help them to accomplish their goal, be it setting up a quality management, audit, or supplier quality system, or helping them create training and onboarding documentation for their employees or customers.
    Managing the project deliverables helps them to accomplish their goals on time.

7. Lauren Brackenridge
    August 21, 2018 | 12:19 pm

Morales and values are electricity in our company. Our morales and values never run out no matter how busy or slow business gets we keep our morales and values the same. Our customers benifit from that because they always know what to expect from us and our company. It gives them the confidence to pass Brackenridge Floors on to people in their circle because they know we will treat them right!

8. Brandon Courson
    August 21, 2018 | 1:10 pm

Serving our clients needs and understanding what is important to them. This is the electricity for our practice. Every client gets a contact plan of their choice and we use this plan to stay in touch with our clients to make sure we are meeting their needs and expectations.

9. Steve Payment
    August 21, 2018 | 2:09 pm

My job as a realtor is to help my clients with the process of buying or selling Real Estate. The electricity that delivers business is my database of clients and referrals. Those clients that select me as their agent have access to my preferred vendors and my expertise.

Steve Payment – Keller Williams
    678-923-4327

10. Dr. Warren Smith
    August 21, 2018 | 5:24 pm

In my practice an example of constant and reliable “power” comes from the patients themselves. The power is innate intelligence, it’s the power that created the body and is also responsible for healing the body. When someone cuts their finger and applies a Band-Aid to the injury it’s not the Band-Aid that does the healing, it’s the innate power of the body that reorganizes cell structure to close the wound. My patients can always rely on me to deliver the proper adjustment to restore their own innate power. This power is ever present and always reliable when unrestricted.

A patient that has benefited from our ability to deliver proper and reliable adjustments is Ms. K. Ms. K suffers from a complex seizure disorder. When Ms. K visits our office on the verge of an episode or following multiple episodes, she describes her symptoms as pressure causing her mind to become foggy and slow to respond. Ms. K knows she can rely on us to deliver the adjustment specific to her condition that will clear the fog and as she likes to say, “turn the power back on”.

This example is one case of many focusing on one condition. From major to minor health complications we use a thorough exam protocol and x-ray analysis to properly diagnose each patient and treat them according to their specific condition.

11. Kriston Sellier
    August 22, 2018 | 10:50 pm

Schedule is a constant in each project. During a year, we complete nearly 300 projects. We’ve been in business for 18 years. That means we have completed at least 4,000 branding & marketing projects.

How we get it started, kick up the creative and finish on time is:
    1. Writing goals together
    2. Agreeing on a scope of work
    3. Creating a schedule and agreeing on deadlines for our team and the client team
    4. Open communication with our project lead and the client lead.
    5. Ready for phone calls and in-person meetings to get through challenges
    6. A commitment to getting done precisely on time, on budget and of course creatively.

Our clients time is valuable and we respect their time so we do everything possible to make them successful.

12. Tammy Lucas
    August 27, 2018 | 8:15 am

Are company subscribes to always being on. We offer 24 hour support 365 days a year. More importantly, we offer this support in the manner the client wishes to receive support. Through their Account Rep, their Business Specialists, over the phone, via chat, email, scheduled call back or online videos or tutorials. We are always powered up for our clients.