Mark A Straight Line: Straight

Referral Trigger for the week of December 3
What to DO to GIVE Referrals
Builder’s Tool: Chalk Box | Purpose: Mark A Straight Line
Conversation lead by the: Peachtree Team (100% responses achieved)

and A builder uses a chalk line to create a straight line between two points.

Pick a Member and describe a situation you would have with your client where referring them to this Member would be a straight line.

Do not pick a Member who has already been selected. Extra points if it’s a straight line we wouldn’t know about.

21 Responses to Mark A Straight Line: Straight
  1. David Citrin
    November 30, 2018 | 11:48 am

A referral to Dr. Michael Tumminello is always a straight line because not only does he provide the chiropractic care that my clients need to heal from their injuries, his records give me the documentation that I need to prove their cases and obtain fair compensation for them. Dr. Mike excels at both; he cares for, and about, all of his patients and achieves fantastic results and because his records are so clear and informative I am able to easily explain the details of my clients’ cases in my presentations.

2. Ken Thompson
    November 30, 2018 | 11:58 am

As a hypnotherapist, my clients come to me presenting many different issues but the common component of my sessions with every client is enabling them to be able to relax both in my office and at home. I have had some of my clients, after their initial session, come for subsequent sessions and report their relaxation has been disrupted by some physical discomfort they are experiencing such as knee pain, elbow tendonitis, back pain, etc. This is a straight line opportunity to refer them to the top notch neural chiropractor in my group to address these issues so they can receive the full benefit of their relaxation without discomfort or pain.

3. Adam Hoyt
    November 30, 2018 | 12:56 pm

When I meet with homeowners considering solar, at times they are also evaluating other home improvement projects at the same time. I ask if they have a builder who specializes in minimizing the down-time for the area to be remodeled. Since Bruce Meller of Home Forge Remodeling can turn around a luxury kitchen in 18 days, it is an easy, chalk-line-straight connection to make.

4. Ken Thompson
    November 30, 2018 | 1:32 pm

As a hypnotherapist, I have many clients that present issues stemming from high levels of stress. In many instances one of the major stress factors that exists for them is based upon financial insecurity. If one of their concerns is not having a financial plan in place for upcoming retirement security, this would be a straight line referral to Nakia Sanford to present them with possible stress relief and peace of mind through her available financial plans and services.

5. Ellen Parkerson
    November 30, 2018 | 2:27 pm

When I meet with clients to collect their tax documents and talk about changes in their lives, I can hear all kinds of stories bout their physical ailments. I have referred 2 ladies to Dr. Mike Tumminello, and they have written me notes thanking me for referring him because he ws able to help them.

This year, I’m going to be listening for behaviors that hold them back and see if they are willing to visit Ken Thompson, Hypnotherapist.

6. Michael Como
    November 30, 2018 | 2:47 pm

When needing their car repaired, customers at times ask if we take credit cards. Sometimes our customer may have their own businesses, and when accepting their payment I can let them know how Katrina with Integrity has saved my business money. Her services are especially beneficial to small businesses who need to be able to accept all forms of payment, without all the fees involved.

7. Marianne Gudina
    November 30, 2018 | 3:14 pm

As a financial coach I assist in different areas of a client’s financial life.
    One client has mentioned some home improvements for this coming year.
    When they come in I will refer them to Bruce fir an idea of the cost and to Kevin to get financing.
    So many have been clients for a long time and ask for referrals.
    Another tax client had some collection issues and also questions of setting up an LLC. Mark Reploge has done this for years so I connected them.

8. Nakia Sanford
    November 30, 2018 | 3:59 pm

Buying a home is a pretty big financial decision and a straight line indicator, they need to speak with a mortgage professional to see if they can qualify and how much they can afford before springing into action. Ofcourse, Kevin is the number one guy for the job.

9. Dr Mike Tumminello
    November 30, 2018 | 4:28 pm

As a neurological chiropractor, I work with many patients who have complicated pain syndromes. As we begin to work thru the nerve issues and the nutritional issues, often we will find persistent subconscious stress that is causing tension on the nerves we are trying to repair. When we find this, we have a straight referral to Ken (and Lisa) Thompson certified medical hypnotherapists. Ken has an outstanding clinical listening which allows him to navigate down to the core issue of the stress.

10. Hal Parkerson
    November 30, 2018 | 4:52 pm

One of my most likely members to refer to is Adam Hoyt.

His industry is one that I am both interested in and do some amount of work in myself, he as a marketing person identifying individuals and businesses who believe that they are personally and socially benefited by his company.

I do some legal work in that industry and have been trying to do some investing as well.

His business is deeply involved in financial analysis of how investment returns are identified. That work is right in my area of interest. He’s a natural fit.

11. Bruce Meller
    December 1, 2018 | 4:00 pm

Our client base is primarily busy, double-income professional couples. They could benefit greatly from the services of Mike Como at ProMobileTechs. His service is a great time saver while providing peace of mind regarding his assessment of your car.

12. Lisa Landry
    December 2, 2018 | 7:53 pm

The US Health Group plans my clients use subscribe to the CIGNA PPO network. The plan allows clients to see any doctor and go to any hospital – in or out of network. Many clients prefer wellness services and since Dr. Gillian Kucharski provides services for allergies, muscles, phobias, as well as chiropractic care her practice is a perfect direct line referral for my clients who want to use the plan’s 3 chiropractic visits per year.

13. Ryan Woolley
    December 3, 2018 | 9:20 pm

When I meet with a new client that has a restaurant or retail space I always as them about their POS system. This leads to a natural conversation about how they are accepting credit cards and often it can lead to an introduction to Katrina Duqueman!

14. Duncan Cottrell
    December 3, 2018 | 9:27 pm

Although I can do plumbing, I engage Dale Johnson, the Civilized Plumber, to do plumbing tasks at my own house and my rental properties. So I’ve experienced first hand his competence and reliability. When The Entry Enforcer is consulting about home security, and I get asked about plumbing, I give the homeowner the card of Dale Johnson, The Civilized Plumber.

15. Tim Sudderth
    December 4, 2018 | 9:05 am

Congratulations on your anniversary. 15 years…quite a streak and it flies by fast!!!

16. Drew Niess
    December 4, 2018 | 9:38 am

In the auto insurance business we hear about car accidents on a regular basis. On a too frequent basis we hear about injuries that occur from these accidents. When this happen it is very easy to refer to Dave Citrin, because “he helps people who have been hurt”. He has helped advise several of my clients and they all offer great feedback, Thanks Dave!

17. Kevin Jones
    December 4, 2018 | 9:51 am

When a client calls me for insurance I have a straight line to drew niess for my clients insurance needs. He and his team do a great job and they have some of the lowest rates as well.

18. John Kimbell
    December 7, 2018 | 7:56 am

I see investors who are really good at picking properties and getting them in their rental fleet. Property management is another matter for landlords. It is filled with hassles and pitfalls. I can see a straight line to Venis a Powercore member who is In the rental property management business.

19. Robert Hunter
    December 7, 2018 | 10:50 am

As a Real Estate advisor Past clients call me when things go wrong and current clients- both buyers and sellers want an honest assesment of home systems. In any of the cases having a trusted HVAC provide makes that straight line connection easy. Mitch Sosebee is that referral partner

20. Katrina Duquemin
    December 7, 2018 | 11:20 am

Ryan Wooley is my straightest line. I can sell a pos system that will integrate with ADP and clients love that feature. It is a natural referral that augments my services.

21. Mitch Sosebee
    December 7, 2018 | 11:42 am

Working with HVAC systems requires a lot of physical activity and both myself and my employees are lifting heavy equipment crawling into attics and crawlspaces and with the heavy lifting and working in uncomfortable positions we have all needed the attention of a chiropractor. My straight line referral would be Dr. Michael Tumminello. And because I often work with small businesses where the owners have a lot of physical work to do I am regularly asked by my clients for a chiropractic referral. Dr Mike Tumminello is my trusted straight line referral partner.