Terisha Tatter Stands Out – for 10 years and a Hand

The Sandy Springs Team honored Terisha Tatter Thursday by showing that she’s a standout on their Team! For 10 years Terisha has participated at every level of Membership and leadership; she added the Hand Pin to her badge the same day!

Because she’s shared with me, I know what participation has meant to Terisha’s business, and expected some version of that information when I asked her at the meeting why she continues to participate. For Terisha, business alone isn’t it. “It’s all about the relationships,” Terisha told us, “and this is where the relationships begin.”

In addition to the 10 year pin, and the Hand pin, and the Gold Star, Terisha builds relationships in other ways . . . this month she and Corwin are hosting the Sandy Springs PowerPint at their home, because — well, because that’s a good what to build relationships, and that’s good business.

Add your cheers and applause for a stand out Member!

7 Responses to Terisha Tatter Stands Out – for 10 years and a Hand
  1. Carole Loomis
    September 4, 2012 | 8:20 pm

Terisha- it’s fantastic being on the same team. I value your contribution to me, personally and to the team as a whole. We all benefit from your genuine caring, uplifting personality, and esprit de corps. Congratulations!

2. Bobby Woods
    September 5, 2012 | 10:38 pm

Terisha, Congrats! As I periodically sub on your team, I am always greeted with your great enthusiasm and encouragement. I have been amazed by your efforts to help everyone’s business that comes to the Sandy Springs Powercore table, and appreciate your sincere efforts.

3. Michelle Valente Lee
    September 6, 2012 | 5:48 am

Terisha, Congrats! Although it has been awhile since I subbed on your team, I remember how warm and welcoming you made me feel from day one. Your enthusiasm for your work, your team and building valuable relationships is evident. Congrats on 10 long and wonderful years in PowerCore Sandy Springs and Cheers to a many more. Michelle Valente Lee

4. Hamza Davis
    September 6, 2012 | 4:37 pm

Congratulations! I know that after I receive a massage from Terisha, I can jump over tall buildings in a single bound!

5. Debra Donaldson Scott
    September 17, 2012 | 10:13 am

Terisha:

You are a testament to the lasting power of PowerCore and especially good relationships. Congratulations and I look forward to celebrating your NEXT ten years!

Debra

6. Dr. Hailey Heard
    September 21, 2012 | 1:59 pm

Terisha is simply the best!

• Kelly Riedinger
      September 26, 2012 | 10:04 am

Congratulations Terisha! You are an inspiration and a great PowerCore member !(and friend!) Your team is lucky to have you.