Karen Dembsky – In Memoriam

The Fayette Team cries today with the family of Karen Dembsky.
Karen was a friendly, energetic, integral part of the Team.
We’ll continue to share her stories, and to laugh, as she always did, when we speak of her.

Condolences may be given to the family in person
on Thursday, October 10th. The Visitation will be 5pm to 7pm,
and the Memorial Service will be at 7 pm, at Mowell Funeral Home, 200 Robinson Road, Peachtree City  30269.

8 Responses to Karen Dembsky – In Memoriam
  1. Wendy Kinney
    October 7, 2013 | 10:12 am

Karen was an instigator.
    She instigated conversation, and opportunity, and fun.

Odds are, right now, she’s planning a party — or arranging a party bus to get there!

We’ll miss you, Karen.
    You brought joy everywhere.

• Patty Brown
      October 7, 2013 | 12:32 pm

The Fayette team is very close, as I would bet are a lot of PowerCore teams, so she will be not only missed at the table on Tuesday morning but every time I have a client trigger a thought of Karen. She was one of the first team members that went out of her way to actually visit our Auction Theater so she would know more about how to refer my type of business. I am sad and will miss her.

2. Ellie White-Stevens
    October 7, 2013 | 1:01 pm

Karen made our team better by arranging opportunities for connection, at her home and on the road. She was a leader on our team, and an integral part for years. She was quick to laugh, and so warm with our visitors. It was a blessing to have her as a friend, and as a client. Her sense of style was even deeper than her sense of fun. I LOVED Karen, and I will miss her and the special brand of beauty that she brought into the world.

3. Karen Bradley
    October 7, 2013 | 2:00 pm

Karen was a smart, sweet, funny lady. She loved to laugh and tell funny stories. Karen chose PowerCore over BNI becuase she felt like it was a better fit for her and she continued to sub on the BNI group on a regular basis. Referrals was one of the ways Karen built her business and her relationships. She was upfront and honest. You always knew where you stood wth Karen. Karen was a great friend who I loved and will miss her terribly.

4. PHIL DOWNEY
    October 7, 2013 | 2:47 pm

‘The world has no strangers just friends i haven’t met yet.” …….She was a friend and she will be remembered that way.

• Suzanne Fitzgerald
      October 7, 2013 | 3:54 pm

Karen was an awesome Lady and inspired us all with her hard work and wonderful sense of humor. You always know where you stood with Karen. My special memory is when a few of us Power Core girls met after work and she had her sweet Grandson with her. You could see the love and tenderness that Karen possesses. I know we will all miss her but especially her family.

5. Jamie Arion
    October 7, 2013 | 5:19 pm

Karen lived in my neighborhood and I knew her first as a realtor. I see Karen as a true visionary because she saw the need and the opportunity for her homestaging business and created this business. Karen was a valuable powercore member. She was professional in the fact she always had a sub when she could not make the meetings and she was always inviting new and different visitors. She also held a past leadership position for this team. Karen truly understood the value of relationships, referrals, and connecting people. This team will miss her dearly!!!!!!

6. Sheila Rambeck
    October 8, 2013 | 10:12 am

Karen was a wonderful, funny, honest person! I loved her sense of humor and that she said what she meant. She was great at what she did and made the world a more beautiful place. She will be missed.