Referral Trigger for the week of January 26

Storytelling

Business Men Superhero

Today, for one minute, you are the Superhero!

Tell us a story starting with your client’s problem.

Show us what you saw, what you thought, what you did, and,
in a rousing finale, how you saved the day for the client’s benefit.

Click www.PowerCore.net to share your perspective.

9 Responses to Referral Trigger for the week of January 26
  1. Nancy Davis
    January 23, 2015 | 1:22 pm

Last week I spoke to a health group about EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique. When I asked for a volunteer to demonstrate tapping, a woman came to the podium with a chronic hip pain which was a 4 on a scale of 0 to 10,10 being highest. I know that pain is the body’s way of notifying us of an imbalance and it will help us correct it if we work with our wonderful minds and bodies together. Our bodies, minds, and spirits are always moving toward health. We did a round or two of tapping and I asked her to walk a few steps to check the pain level. She did and reported the pain was now a 2. We did another couple of tapping rounds. She walked again and couldn’t find any pain. It was down to zero. I told her if she were actually in my office our next step would be to identify the emotional component behind the pain. Finding the source of pain can alleviate it forever.

2. David A. Citrin
    January 23, 2015 | 1:36 pm

My most recent Superhero story involves a client who retained me just a couple of weeks ago. She was injured when she was making a left turn on a dark road and was hit by a vehicle approaching from the opposite direction without its headlights on. The investigating police officer cited that driver for not having his headlights on but also cited my client for making an improper left turn. Consequently, the other driver’s insurance company refused to accept responsibility for the collision, claiming that they were each equally at fault. This meant that not only were they going to deny my client’s personal injury claim but that they wouldn’t compensate her for the value of her car, leaving her without the funds that she needed to buy a replacement. I convinced the insurance adjuster that my client could not have been making an improper left turn if she was unable to see their insured’s vehicle. The insurance company accepted full responsibility for the accident and immediately issued a check to her so that she could purchase another car. This also established the basis for me to pursue her bodily injury claim.

3. Wesley Anderson, DCH
    January 24, 2015 | 10:04 am

Fred came to see me because he had a fear of public speaking. I asked him how in the world he managed to scare himself. He reported that when he thought about public speaking, in his mind’s eye he saw 200 eyeballs floating in space, and they were all staring at him!

In order to answer my question, Fred had to separate himself a little bit from the fear inducing imagery. This was a first tiny step in reducing the automatic fear response to the thought of public speaking.

I then directed Fred to return the 200 eyeballs back to the people’s faces in his imagination. Obviously, when he did that, the thought was less scary.

Fred did all of his public speaking at work to groups of 20 to 30 colleagues. I had him see himself in his mind’s eye making a presentation, getting a polite response, and then going on about the rest of his day. Then I asked Fred, “How scary is that?” Fred said that it wasn’t scary at all.

When Fred shifted his mental perspective to seeing himself as if he were a neutral outside observer, he eliminated his fear. It was also important that he add a realistic and comfortable ending to his mental movie. In addition Fred learned how to quickly and easily eliminate any other fears he may have.

Fred has been comfortably speaking in public ever since his hypnotherapy session.

Wesley Anderson, DCH
    YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/user/nelper51

4. Gloria Snyder
    January 26, 2015 | 3:57 pm

When I met Julie on a flight from Newark to Atlanta last August, we chatted about a corporate job that had her flying on a Monday afternoon just to have a Tuesday morning meeting and return home Tuesday. She would rather be home with her husband who had been ill from a tick born disease.
    So after two hours of laughter and getting acquainted I offered two solutions. One to create an income to escape her job and a Nikken Wellness Home as an possible solution for her husband. After a week of online investigation, she purchased her wellness home, her husband said he was 85% better in eight weeks and her new business has already expanded to PA., Canada and Russia. With one encounter and one decision, they are on their way to better health and the time and money to enjoy it.

5. charles frederic
    January 27, 2015 | 10:22 am

Jessy came in with his BMW check engine light on. He had the code read and they told him that he needed oxygen sensors. He bought the sensors and tried to install them him self until he looked under the car and saw plastic. He brought the car to the shop and told me he had bought the sensors but to make sure he needed them. After reading the codes and knowing what the codes mean I told him he did not need the sensors but he had a vacuum leak. We did a diagnostic on the car and found that the oil seperator was leaking. Replaced parts and drove to verify that the repair will pass emissions. He returned the sensors and got his money back and was very glad he did not do this him self.

6. Steve Cannon
    January 27, 2015 | 2:47 pm

The problems that my client’s often have is handling a transition from Group insurance to individual insurance such as when there is a career change. I then become Super Stretch Flash Man. I use Superman’s x-ray vision to pierce through all the available plans to the one best suited for my client. I use my Stretch Armstrong abilities to make sure I am encompassing all available laws to the advantage of my client and sometimes I have to stretch fairly far to accomplish this. And the speed of The Flash (who can circle the world 7 times in a second) to get people enrolled before the deadlines. I also have knowledge of Group insurance so I know what people need to compare and be ready for when they move to individual plans.

Steve Cannon
    404-575-1076
    Making Health Insurance Simple

7. Linda Loud
    January 30, 2015 | 3:40 pm

My client Patricia has a 32 year old son who is severely disabled and confined to a wheelchair. Jeffrey’s skin is very oily and he has problems with acne on his face and on his back. I suggested that Mary Kay’s new skin care line might be the best weapon against that evil villain Acne-Prone… that nefarious nemesis for millions of teens, women and men who just want to have a clear and healthy complexion. Hooray! Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Skin Care to the rescue! Patricia was at wits’ end because nothing they had used was working, so she agreed to try it. When I checked back after a couple of weeks the condition of Jeffrey’s skin was greatly improved. Patricia was exceedingly grateful! and as for Jeffrey… because of his disability he is unable to speak but he did cut his beautiful blue eyes at me and give me a huge grin!

Linda Loud, Mary Kay consultant

8. Jamie Arion
    February 1, 2015 | 4:43 pm

January 2014, Rochelle came up to me asking me to design a new workout program for her. She was 100 pounds overweight. I listened and then I challenged her on what she was doing OUTSIDE the gym. What a saw was someone working out hard in the gym BUT did not have a gameplan on how to make it work for her with her nutrition. I asked her to continue doing her normal workouts, I was not going to change them. I wanted to show her it was her NUTRITION that was the missing component.
    She began her 24 Day Challenge with me and in 24 days she lost 10 pounds and almost 10 inches. Rochelle has continued to work with meon nutrition using her AdvoCare products and I have kicked up her plan by helping her plan when she is traveling, when she entertains and trying new foods. To date, she has lost 63 pounds and is a totally different person.
    Rochelle is one of my super hero clients because she allowed me to fully help her and educate her on how nutrition can work with a busy life.
    I’m Jamie Arion, AdvoCare distributor and I help people look better, feel better and perform better!!!!