What to DO to GIVE Referrals: Visitor Introduction

Referral Trigger for the week of October 17
Topic: Invitations
Conversation led by the Brookhaven Team (100% responses achieved)

Handsome businessman offering handshake over white background One way to augment an invitation is with an introduction.

Tell us the business classification of someone you know
who you have not yet invited to visit our Team.

• Now count three people to your left and tell us how you could
    add an introduction to this Member to the invitation
    that would bring extra value to your Visitor.

13 Responses to What to DO to GIVE Referrals: Visitor Introduction
  1. Chris Dawson
    October 14, 2016 | 2:10 pm

When I meet someone new I’m always thinking of who I can connect them with in the group and explain to them the benifits of the meeting.

2. Shari Glover
    October 16, 2016 | 6:15 pm

I know two CPAs but due to the Oct. 15th tax deadline I have not invited them to our meeting. I think having a CPA on our team would make a great addition because they are seen as a trusted partner by their clients and could easily make introductions to team members.

3. Michael O'Neill
    October 17, 2016 | 2:42 pm

I have yet to invite a surveyor to our team. The surveyor/future member would love to meet our team’s realtor because a realtor is a surveyor’s natural GateOpener. Most buyers rely on their realtor to determine if a survey is necessary for their closing. The surveyor could educate the realtor for signs that a buyer is ready for a survey.

4. Jennifer Keaton
    October 17, 2016 | 6:12 pm

I know several therapists who I’ve not yet invited to our Team. I know that if I introduce them to a current member of our team, he or she will have a stronger connection in coming to our team meeting. For example, if I introduce nearly anyone to Carlisle Dent, our favorite Mortgage Banker, I know that they will be impressed with his professionalism and business-mindedness. It is likely that introductions and invitations, hand-in-hand, will garner a greater return for them and for our team. And, business is likely to follow!

5. Robert Steinhardt
    October 17, 2016 | 6:25 pm

I have a very good referral source who is a commercial real estate broker. He would definitely be a great addition to our team, I just have to convince him that PowerCore is right for him and worth the time commitment, I know our team would welcome him with open arms!

6. Averie Conn
    October 17, 2016 | 9:10 pm

An integral part of the health and wellness world is a nutritionist. The person who provides my clients with meals would be a great visitor to the team. She has built her business from the ground up, and is invested in the health of those she serves. I know she could benefit from PowerCore as much as we would benefit from her network.

7. Jennifer Thomas
    October 17, 2016 | 11:27 pm

I know an adoption attorney who could benefit from visiting our team. If I included an introduction to our realtor, Mary Anne, it could bring extra value to the adoption attorney since her clients may also be interested in looking at larger homes for their growing families.

8. Mary Anne Walser
    October 18, 2016 | 12:57 pm

I know several personal injury attorneys who would be a great addition to our team and would benefit from knowing other current members, including our “other” attorneys (estate planning and divorce mediation) since people in search of an attorney will often call the attorney they know in any specialty asking for a specialty referral.

Mary Anne Walser
    maryannesellshomes@gmail.com
    404-277-3527

9. Dr. Karen Tedeschi
    October 19, 2016 | 3:06 pm

I know a couple of life coaches who are practical and intuitive. One of the things they do is send people in the right direction. It would be a win-win all the way around!

10. Carlisle Dent
    October 20, 2016 | 4:38 pm

I know a great HVAC company that I have referred several friends to. Everybody has been very impressed by their service. Since the majority on our team are responsible for keeping cool in summer and warm in winter, the company would have an immediate source for referrals.

11. Brad c
    October 20, 2016 | 4:39 pm

I have been trying to get a headhunter or person in relocation services to attend as they deal with people in transition, which can use a lot of services from people on our team. I have invited a couple to attend.

12. Kevin Murphy
    October 20, 2016 | 10:41 pm

I have been trying to a office manager or an office supply manager since they are someone who can connect people to many people since
    They are in contact with so many different types of people!

13. Ben Ragin
    October 20, 2016 | 11:07 pm

Within the P&C insurance industry I often have clients who need help with life insurance. This is not a primary focus of my practice so having someone at our table in this field would be wonderful. Currently I’m reaching out to some of the partners I currently refer life insurance prospects to. Hoping to fill this seat soon!