Stability: Consistent

Referral Trigger for the week of January 14
What to DO to GET Referrals
Builder’s Tool: Level | Purpose: Stability
Conversation lead by the: Roswell West Team (100% responses achieved)

and A builder uses a level to be consistent.

All professionals are consistent.

Describe something you do consistently, with every client.

Tell us the benefit your clients get because this part of your business is level.

12 Responses to Stability: Consistent
  1. Mike Grayeski
    January 11, 2019 | 9:40 am

Servicewise Electric consistently builds a rapport with our customers. This has contributed to the successful growth of our company. By following these 7 steps – we treat every customer as if they are family:

1. Be yourself
    2. Be friendly
    3. Show real interest
    4. Find common ground
    5. Give genuine compliments
    6. Calibrate the rapport
    7. Read the culture

2. Chris Peterson
    January 11, 2019 | 12:03 pm

With new clients, I always make sure that I listen to their needs and what they are looking for. I also ask why they are looking to change from their current service provider. This helps me ensure that I do not make the same mistakes as my predecessor.

With existing clients, touches are always important. It is common for clients to claim in my industry that “you never contact me during the year to present new tax planning opportunities”. My firm sends out a monthly newsletter electronically for clients that sign-up. We also use social media to keep interested parties updated.

3. Sue Rice
    January 11, 2019 | 2:58 pm

One of the first things that I do when speaking with a new client is to find out who referred them to me, if they did not say initially during the introduction. I then give praise and gratitude to the person who referred them, letting the client know that they are working with an excellent (real estate agent, banker, CPA, or whomever the referring party was).

Next, I proceed to tell them briefly about myself, and my mortgage background, giving them reassurance in my knowledge. Then I start some small talk with the client, and during this small talk, I am actually gathering information to fill out the loan application, but it does not seem as such to the client due to it being fairly casual. I am also building rapport with the client during this conversation. After our small talk, I have gained enough trust from them to start asking the more direct question of income, and assets, and credit history. By the time I hang up the phone, I have them pretty well qualified them for a mortgage, and follow up by pulling their credit to validate my findings and requesting their documents to complete the qualification process.

If the client is not qualified, I always provide a detailed ‘roadmap’ when possible to help them in becoming qualified in the future, or at least improving their credit situation.

4. Richard Blount II
    January 11, 2019 | 3:45 pm

Other than ranking high in Google, one of the biggest concerns for our clients is how their website looks. The website is the 21st Century version of a brick and mortar office. First impressions matter. So we go over the clients existing logo (and if needed, either update or develop a new one), the colors within their logo, their branding guide, the experience they want their visitors to have, as well as the primary message(s) they need to convey. We look over some of the clients favorite sites (sites they want to emulate), and we look over the websites of some of their competitors. After we go through this checklist with our clients, we use it as a guide map to develop a design style that will resonate with their audience, and give them a website they are proud of. We don’t always get it right the first time, but this process dramatically cuts down on the amount of revisions needed before a style is approved and developed.

5. Garrett Hurst
    January 11, 2019 | 4:44 pm

When I’m working with a new client, the initial step is always the same…gathering financial data. This includes things like income, assets, liabilities (debt), monthly expenses, etc. From this data I’m able to build a financial model of each of my clients’ lives which then allows me to answer the question they truly care about: Am I on track for my financial goals and if not, what do I need to do to get there?

This model isn’t static, it’s constantly evolving as my clients’ lives and financial situations change and so the benefit for my clients is knowing that any time they’re faced with a financial decision they can give me a call or we can meet and I’m able to pretty quickly show them how choosing option a) or option b) would affect the other aspects of their finances and most importantly their goals.

6. Naeema Olatunji
    January 11, 2019 | 5:04 pm

At Elevate Family Chiropractic, we give everyone who walks through our doors an educational tour of our facility. This ensures that from the very first time a person visits they feel right at home and know where everything is. Additionally, it gives us the opportunity to educate them on how specific, neurological chiropractic care allows the body to heal naturally from the inside out without drugs or surgery.

7. Aaron Shirk
    January 11, 2019 | 6:06 pm

When SLT Tech onboards a new client, we always make sure their data is protected. We accomplish this with a complete analysis that MUST answers the following questions:
    1.) How many places does the client store data?
    2.) Who has access to any of these locations?
    3.) How often is that data backed up?
    4.) Where is the data backed up?
    5.) Verify the data is backed up!

This essential process gives the client and SLT Tech the comfort of knowing we can recover form and data disaster.

8. Omar Naoulo
    January 11, 2019 | 7:10 pm

Because of the importance of truly understanding our client’s needs in order to better serve them, we always make sure to perform an in-depth analysis of their expenses and goals. This data is integral to calculating the amount of coverage needed to off-set our client’s liability and make sure that both the family and the business are well protected against potential future catastrophic financial events.

9. Buddy Hargus
    January 14, 2019 | 9:23 am

I always give my clients the respect that they deserve.
    I do that by showing up on time and looking neet and dressing appropriatly.
    I listen to my customers needs and offer suggestions to help them reach their desired goals.
    I offer a detailed easy to read proposal for each portion of the project.
    When the job is complete I clean up and leave the area in good condition.
    Lastly, I make sure they are totally satisfied with the results.
    Buddy Hargus,
    Doing Business as Homework in Atlanta for over 27 years!

10. Zakiya Crawford-Walker
    January 14, 2019 | 3:00 pm

As an insurance consultant, I always ask my new clients what is most important to them when purchasing a new policy or changing companies because that helps me immediately know what type of package to present to the customer. If its an increase in premium, then I try to educate them on why their previous premium may have increased and what we can do to counteract that. If its due to a bad customer service experience I assure them that I pride myself in offering the best customer service experience possible.

11. Valerie Brutti
    January 14, 2019 | 3:18 pm

During the 1st meeting, I make sure I understand all the criteria that they are looking for in a home. I explain the buying and listing process to them and walk them through the steps. I make also warn them against wire fraud and make sure they have know when all the contingency and important dates are for their contract.

12. Jim Tilghman
    January 15, 2019 | 5:42 am

I give every potential client a free in home consultation. This meeting affords both of us the opportunity to meet each other in person and to review the project they are considering. The purpose is to determine if there is good synergy between the client and Tilghman Constructors and we are on the same page for all aspects of the project to included time line, pricing, and expected finishes.