What I Learned at Coffee

Referral Trigger for the week of August 26
What to DO to GIVE Referrals
Grow: Share | What I Learned at Coffee
Conversation lead by the North Fayetteville Team (100% Qualified)

and Count three to your left.

If you’ve been to coffee with this Member recently, share the best new thing you learned.

<this is a good time to take notes – FeedForward cards are a great tool for this>

16 Responses to What I Learned at Coffee
  1. Jon Ongtingco
    August 23, 2019 | 9:11 am

Mark Chase has been a trusted accounting and book keeping resource for more than a decade now and at our last meeting he verified that he keeps himself up to date with the latest news regarding the accounting world. At my next coffee with him I will be inquiring about tax planning in 2020 so that I will have information to pass on to my clients.

Jonathan Ongtingco
    6782132309

2. Sandi Horne
    August 23, 2019 | 9:41 am

What I learned at coffee about my North Fayetteville PowerCore team mate, Bertram Johnson is that he has built his pest control business, Nature’s Miracles & Solutions from the ground up! From picking the right solutions, logo’s to sales associates. He will kill bugs naturally.🐜🕷🦂

3. John Kimbell
    August 23, 2019 | 10:25 am

I’ve met with Dr. Gillian Kucharski quite a few times over the last eight or so months for coffee. Through these visits and visits with her as a patient, I’ve learned how she is different from what I call “old style” chiropractors. Through the use of Applied Kinesiology, she is able to diagnose imbalances and mis-alignments. She makes skeletal adjustments. But, her restorative techniques also include muscle manipulation and activation to aid the body in maintaining skeletal alignments after an adjustment. She is great!

4. Alberto Marquez
    August 23, 2019 | 10:58 am

Share the best new thing you learned. Tim Monihan with Farmers Insurance: Home Owners insurance does not cover Golf Carts. In Peachtree City there are miles of trails and customers go to the stores, restaurants, concerts all in golf carts they need INSURANCE!

If you haven’t, share a question you will ask, about their business, at your next coffee appointment. How much is Golf Cart Insurance???

5. Annie DeRose-Broeckert
    August 23, 2019 | 11:22 am

What I have learned from Dave Gasser is that his last name is pronounced GOSS-er, but he won’t correct you. 🙂 He leads with his heart at work and home. He is the kind of salesman that you will buy from because he doesn’t “sell” you through traditional/stereotypical methods. He performs a service (roof inspection), gives you information and lets you make the decision. A great example of being a service provider and a great team member

6. Tim Monihan
    August 23, 2019 | 11:39 am

Meeting with Venis Sims I have learned two things:

1) She really is the Mayor of Fayetteville – she knows everyone- and if they haven’t heard of PowerCore- she will have them at the next meeting.

And

2) As a Residential Property Manager – her target market is the property owner. The people that own the building- that is whom she will bring peace and tranquility!

7. Valerie Williams
    August 23, 2019 | 1:08 pm

In meeting for coffee with Lisa Ann, I have learned that health insurance is so much more than deductibles and co-pays. Her firm offers the ability to “upgrade” a plan when needed, whereas plans on the ACA do not. It’s important to understand the value you’re getting for your money – Lisa Ann takes the time to educate her clients and her PowerCore team members to ensure they are getting value when they work with her.

8. Dr. Gillian Kucharski
    August 23, 2019 | 2:12 pm

I had the opportunity to meet with our newest Member, Jordan Guest very recently. She is a kind, energetic, and wonderful person with a drive to always continue learning. She applies this same passion for learning to every aspect of her life, including in her own line of work by helping others establish their own business presence! She is an excellent and valued Member of our team, and in the short amount of time that we have been lucky enough to have her she has already become a PowerCore proficient.
    At our next coffee together I cannot wait to hear about the newest information that has caught her interest lately!

9. Lisa Landry
    August 23, 2019 | 3:57 pm

The Man Who Can Make it Happen
    When I’ve met with Al Marquez I’ve learned that he is the go-to person for prospects seeking qualification for home loans that have less than ideal circumstances. Al puts all his talents forth to assist such individuals in getting qualified. I especially loved learning that he is bilingual and is able to especially focus on an underserved market in the Hispanic community.

10. venis sims
    August 23, 2019 | 8:44 pm

Valerie Williams is the teammate that I sat down with most recently.I learned that if your purchase stocks that are on the SP500 Index there is much less likelyhood of frequent changes. I also learned more about dollar cost averaging.
    Valerie is a great advisor. I felt empowered after our meeting.

11. Dave Gasser
    August 23, 2019 | 9:03 pm

Yvette D Best
    Yvette is the tax accountant to go to for your taxes, especially if you are a business owner. She is great at what she does! She is kind and knowledgeable. She can help you find the tax savings that are right for you and your business! She is an awesome team member.

12. Sean Collins
    August 24, 2019 | 6:33 pm

I have known Annie DeRose-Broeckert for about two years now, and have sat beside her in PowerCore for a year….She will run you over for French Toast with hot syrup.

Not only is she is hardworking and dedicated, but one of the more impressive things I’ve come to know is her service. Annie is a Community Servant. Some people showcase their skills and services at events that benefit their business, but not Annie. She serves unselfishly where there is a need. Loyal and dependable are just a few words to describe this gem.

13. Jordan Guest
    August 27, 2019 | 12:05 pm

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting with Juice Plus extraordinaire, Sandi Horne, today. Her passion for all that she does is evident within the first few minutes of speaking with her! She has been in business for just a few years, but her business is growing and expanding, and she is so excited. Her genuine passion is helping others, whether through helping clients take control of their health, or teaching them a solid backstroke.

14. Yvette D. Best
    August 27, 2019 | 2:18 pm

How “connected” are you to your bills? Most people do a quick review, and if the price seems ok, they pay it. That’s what I learned from Sonya Brown-Hood of Connect. She helps people save up to 50% off their gas and electric bills in 10 states and their wireless bills in all 50 states. She takes time to review and explain the prices in your bill to help you save big. Sonya wants to help everyone pay less on everyday bills and use the money to enjoy life a little more every day!

15. Bertram Johnson
    August 27, 2019 | 7:41 pm

Greeting, when I met with Attorney John Kimbell I found him to be a person who listens well, more so than one who talks a lot. I believe that this is a good tool that he has developed that adds to his professionalism. I also learned that he provides other services other than a Closing Attorney. He truly has a passion to help others become better human beings.

16. Sonya Hood
    August 28, 2019 | 6:00 pm

Hello Everyone! What I know about Sean Collins is that he’s a go-getter and goes 100% in every area if his life. He’s a runner who knows what being a professional painter is and does and knows that he delivers quality service and quality products which is why he’s able to convince his customers that he’s the right man for the job. He loves to see the customer’s expression after the end product which shows him they’ve made the right decision. He knows his running is all worth it and makes him run harder. What a guy!! He’s the guy!