Heirloom Seeds Have Great Stories

Referral Trigger for the week of October 28
What to Do to Give Referrals
Grow: The Value in Heirloom Seeds | Heirloom Seeds Have Great Stories
Conversation lead by the:  Perimeter Team (100% Qualified)

and Before we can introduce a GateOpener to a Team Member, we have to ask them if they are open to the introduction.

To do that, we’ll tell a story about the Team Member.

Count three to your left – identify a GateOpener you could introduce, and share the story you would use to see if they were willing to meet for lunch.

18 Responses to Heirloom Seeds Have Great Stories
  1. DeNita Carani
    October 31, 2019 | 9:34 am

Knowing your team member both personally and professionally can really help when making a gate opener introduction. For example I could introduce Aaron Conyers to a real estate broker. I would invite both of them to coffee or lunch. The story I would tell the gate opener is how thorough and detailed Aaron was when he looked at my sister’s refi. He was not able to offer her a better deal that she was offered at her current lender, but he communicated quickly, clearly, and had that answer to her in just a couple of days. With this I would know that Aaron would be every realtor’s favorite mortgage broker as he will get the deal to the table quickly and efficiently!

2. Jason Hatcher
    October 31, 2019 | 10:45 am

I recently introduced my friend to Michelle Castellanos. My friend was looking for temporary office space and I mentioned “You have to talk to Michelle, this is her specialty!” Even though it wasn’t the right space for her at the moment, Michelle was quick and proactive to see if her company’s building would be a good fit for my friend. Michelle was quick to point out the pros and cons to the space for her as well, which ultimately led to the decision. I would recommend Michelle to anyone looking for temporary or permanent space!

3. Brian Fitch
    October 31, 2019 | 11:16 am

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Raina Nadler and the one thing that stands out most is that it’s obvious she deeply cares about the well-being of her clients. Given her focus on elder law and estate planning, a valuable gate opener could be operators of assisted living facilities or in-home care specialists. I’m confident these individuals would appreciate Raina’s approach, attention to detail, and overall knowledge and guidance on the best solutions for clients and their families.

4. Ryan Tingle
    October 31, 2019 | 12:17 pm

I would love to introduce Nancy Davis to a mental health therapist. I would describe Nancy to the therapist in the following way: Nancy Davis, because of her warm kindness and trustworthiness, is a person you instantly feel at ease around; your blood pressure drops as well as your guard the moment you are in her midst. I believe it’s under conditions like these, where you are relaxed and comfortable in your vulnerability, that real healing can occur. I believe a therapist, concerned w/ her patients’ emotional well-being, would be set at ease by this, and be more willing to act as a gate-opener to Nancy.

5. Maiya Safikovs
    October 31, 2019 | 12:36 pm

I can effortlessly refer Alan Epstein to both GateOpeners and potential clients. Alan labors for the best interests of his clients and strives to minimize their projected tax liabilities. Alan becomes enmeshed in details about his clients and asks a myriad of questions so that he can ensure that they are taking the necessary steps to protect their pockets. Alan’s hands-on approach, coupled with his immense amount of financial knowledge, prove to be invaluable to any individual or business, small or large.

6. Nancy Davis
    October 31, 2019 | 12:50 pm

I would introduce Kim Jackson to a mortgage banker telling him or her that Kim as a real estate attorney is both professional and also warmly personal. She was the attorney who handled a refinance for our home several years ago. She made it effortless on our parts, although she and her assistants had certainly spent time preparing the mountain of paperwork that goes with the process. Her knowledge and care made it all seem easy. I would recommend her to one and all.

• Patty Voelz
      October 31, 2019 | 1:07 pm

I would be very happy to refer Brian Fitch, our Digital Marketing Guru, to a Business Attorney. As the Business Attorney is helping a client set up a new business, Brian would be a good person to help that new business owner set up a digital marketing program. I have known Brian for many years and know his extensive background. He will know how to help that new business set up the marketing plan to help that new business owner be found in social media and thus create new business opportunities.

7. Raina Nadler
    October 31, 2019 | 1:08 pm

I think a good gate opener for Jason would be a county conservator. Jason and I recently discussed the selling of a three million dollar apartment complex, Jason had offered to get a buyer in so the county conservator could have another bid to consider. The apartments ended up selling but to the realtor firm, which bothered the family as they saw it as a conflict. Having Jason available will give the county conservator a second agent that they trust to give them a bid in situations like this.

8. Patty Voelz
    October 31, 2019 | 1:08 pm

test

9. Aaron Conyers
    October 31, 2019 | 1:15 pm

Maiya, is not only an easy person to refer but also a trustworthy one. She regularly has referrals come from a particular men’s group which reminded me of a men’s locker room at a golf club. I would introduce Maiya to Allen at Capital City Club he is a member who is in the know with a large number of members who may potentially benefit from the excellent service and “bulldog” presence she brings in the courtroom.

10. Dr. Jennifer Wozniak
    October 31, 2019 | 2:02 pm

A great gateopener for DeNita Carani of College Nannies and Sitters would be a daycare owner. She has educated us previously on the astronomical missed opportunity costs of a daycare director or assistant director having to fill in the role of one of her employees should they be out sick last minute. Since daycares have certain standard operating procedures to uphold, DeNita is the kind of high-level executive thinker who I know who could accurately assess how to place the right sitter in that role.

11. Michelle Castellanos
    October 31, 2019 | 2:09 pm

Thanks to one of Jordan Kragten’s infominutes on accidents involving Uber drivers/passengers, I realized I knew a great gateopener for him. Jordan discussed how he was able to get creative with a particular case involving an Uber driver and his client (the passenger) so that Uber would be forced to be involved in the case. Cases against big companies like Uber are difficult because they have so many protective clauses in their contracts, but Jordan proves to be very detailed and passionate when finding a solution for his clients and was able to find a loophole! I will recommend him to anyone involved in a similar situation!

12. Seth Katz
    October 31, 2019 | 3:04 pm

Ryan Tingle with the Tabb Insurance Agency makes it easy to refer to him – he’s professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

And, he helps his team members by telling us who would be a good referral/gate opener.

I am on the lookout for day care managers/operators who could benefit from Ryan’s expertise in the insurance field.

I would rave about the consistently excellent service I receive from Ryan as a customer and let him take it from there.

13. Jordan Kragten
    October 31, 2019 | 5:21 pm

It is easy to refer new attorneys who have landed the big-law job to Virgil Dortch, our financial planner. High earners have money to invest and young earners may need more guidance in how to handle their funds. Too many young attorneys land well-paying jobs at big firms but have little to show for it years later when they leave. The hiring manager at a big law firm might be a good gate opener for Virgil.

14. Alan Epstein
    November 1, 2019 | 1:26 pm

A great gate opener for Dr Jen Wozniak is a doctor.
    Jen believes strongly in what she does and can help people lead a healthier life. Jen is happy to partner with doctors to help to treat people in a more holistic way to reduce their reliance on medications and to provide long term solutions for the health and wellness needs. Jen’s knowledge and caring make it easy to refer to her.

15. Brendon Hall
    November 1, 2019 | 1:27 pm

Referring Patty Voelz to a counselor at a school, community center or outreach non-profit would be effortless. Patty seems to flow through life. Her role gives her the opportunity to be a positive and influential light in the Sandy Springs community. Of course, I believe people listen when I give recommendations; however, I would be a back-seat driver introducing Patty. Due to her jaw-dropping track record of involvement, she would instantly have credibility in anyone’s eyes. Personally speaking, her advice on which accounts to set up under different circumstances comes from a place of genuine concern and stewardship of her role at the bank. It goes without saying that Patty is very “referrable”.

16. Virgil Dortch
    November 1, 2019 | 1:35 pm

The mortgage process can feel arduous and frustrating with an inattentive broker. Arron Conyers has shown me his attention to detail and has been praised regularly for his ability to help clients close smoothly. Real Estate Agents are a nature gate opener for Aaron and they’ll appreciate his meticulous nature when it comes to helping clients close on their home.

17. Kimberly Jackson
    November 1, 2019 | 9:22 pm

I would love to introduce Brendon Hall to a business owner who does provide or is looking to provide health care coverage as part of the employee benefit package. Brendon can take a tedious, detailed topic like health insurance and explain it with passion and make it fun — this makes him a great resource and referral because it is easy for anyone to see that he cares about what he does, and how he can provide value to business owners.