Heirloom Seeds Have Great Stories

Referral Trigger for the week of October 21
What to Do to Give Referrals
Grow: The Value in Heirloom Seeds | Heirloom Seeds Have Great Stories
Conversation lead by the:  Peachtree Corners Team (100% Qualified)

and Before we can introduce a GateOpener to a Team Member, we have to ask them if they are open to the introduction.

To do that, we’ll tell a story about the Team Member.

Count three to your left – identify a GateOpener you could introduce, and share the story you would use to see if they were willing to meet for lunch.

11 Responses to Heirloom Seeds Have Great Stories
  1. Vance Blew
    October 21, 2019 | 10:47 am

Three to my left is Tamara Rushing, HR Consultant.
    In speaking with a CPA friend that I know I would tell them about the work she does to help small businesses with their Employee Handbooks and workplace safety. She recently had a client that OSHA violations levied against them she went directly to the OSHA commission and helped them get the fines reduced by a significant amount, more than $10,000. Then she helped the client implement a plan to avoid future fines.
    I think this could go hand in hand with tax planning they are doing with their small business clients this time of year. This could possibly help their clients without a full time HR person have a review of their work site and employee handbooks, if they even have them, to help them avoid potential issues going forward. Then ask them if they’re open to having a lunch meeting.

2. Steven Gu
    October 21, 2019 | 12:01 pm

Three to my left is Karl Barham, Business Advisor and Broker with Transworld. When speaking with financial advisors I met, I will tell them how Karl can add lots of value to proactive Business Owners that are looking to position their businesses for future disposition. He takes a holistic approach, and not just helps sell the client’s business but more importantly also provides advice on areas that drivers and maximizes the underlying value of the business and does so from a future buyer’s perspective.I will then ask them if they are interested in have a lunch meeting.

3. Scott Hopkins
    October 21, 2019 | 1:20 pm

Three to my left is Dru Ferris, a realtor with Keller Williams. Estate planning attorneys are a great gate opener because they often work with clients who need to sell a property on behalf of an estate. When speaking with estate attorneys, I would tell them how Dru can add lots of value to home owners who are actively planning to sell their home in the near future. Dru is very thorough and actively works with his buy side clients to insure they get a fair price, a quality home, and a smooth closing. He will also make it a point to keep in touch post-closing to insure your home meeting your expectations. The successful estate attorneys say it’s the agents that know their market and make things easy for the client, are the ones who get referred to their clients.

I would ask them if they are interested in having a lunch meeting with Dru and I.

4. Karl Barham
    October 21, 2019 | 1:38 pm

Three to my left is Di Smith, Incredible Amazing Insurance Agent with DM Insurance. Commercial Bankers are always helping business owners with cashflow and capital needs. Any unexpected event can hurt the the business ability to sell. I shared how Di walked a business owner them through a business insurance risk assessment for their business and identified gaps, like a cyber attack, that can impact their ability to pay back a loan. Di would be a good contact for any Commercial Lender client that is taking out a new loan. In addition, she can identify clients that have capital needs during her annual reviews with her customers. I would ask if they would like to meet her via a three way lunch.

5. Michael O'Neill
    October 21, 2019 | 2:03 pm

I can (virtually) see Melanie Strickland sitting three seats to my left. She is the wonderful banker on our team. For a family law attorney, I would explain that she can help the attorney’s client who may own a business together with their spouse, and explore whether the business needs a line a credit during the marital divorce. Melanie’s extensive knowledge of banking products can reduce the stress of the business divorce and make the family law attorney look like a hero! Of course, I would also suggest that I schedule a three-way lunch with the gateopener and Melanie to discuss their businesses.

6. Di Smith
    October 21, 2019 | 2:41 pm

Three seats to my left is Mark McGee. He is a very professional insurance advisor with many years of experience in his field. He listens to his clients and advices them on the best way to invest their money for the future and how to tolerate the risk of ups and downs in the stock market. When speaking with small business owners, I can ask them where they see themselves after retirement and the what they think about the financial future of his/hers employees. I can connect them three-way lunch.

7. Mark Magee
    October 21, 2019 | 2:57 pm

Sitting 3 to my left is Steven Gu, Tax savings guru. I would introduce him to my Financial Advisor peers who work with small business owners. He can quickly show their clients methods to save thousands of dollars in taxes, which every business owner needs. He has shared with us numerous rules that many business owners are not aware of. I would setup a three way lunch.

8. Tamara Rushing
    October 21, 2019 | 3:58 pm

Three to my left is Kevin Atkins a Commercial Real with EPCO Real Estate Services.

I would want to introduce a Home Based Business Consultant/Coach (such as for daycare owners who are actively planning to move into a center ). They would be a great gate opener for Kevin, because they often work with clients who are looking to expand by moving their home daycare to a commercial.

When speaking with home daycare consultants, I would tell them how Kevin can add lots of value to their service as a trusted resource to their home daycare owners who are actively planning to move into a center in the near future.

Kevin will help the daycare owners find a location in an area that is not saturated with competitors.

I would hand them Kevin’s card and ask them if they are interested in having a lunch meeting with Kevin and myself.

9. Kevin Atkins
    October 21, 2019 | 4:38 pm

Seated to the left, three chairs from me is Scott Hopkins with Radiant Inspections of Georgia. While speaking with an aspiring real estate investor, who has an idea, resources, and is ready to take action. I’d organize a three-way coffee with Scott (as well as Dru, if residential real estate). After securing funding and finding suitable property, due diligence is the next important step. Scott’s knowledge and expertise goes a long way, in helping discover the many possibilities that could make or break a deal, possibly a budget, or put more profit in your pocket.

10. Dru Ferris
    October 23, 2019 | 9:54 am

Seated three to the left of me is Vance Blew, the Mortgage Officer with SWBC Mortgage. I would be organizing a meeting with a new RE agent that needs to develop his/her RE team to maximize their success in the business. I would let them know of the challenging loans that Vance has written for me, and how he strives to find the best mortgage options for his clients. Also I would let them know of his excellent communication skills, and that the agent and client know exactly where they’re at in the loan process throughout the transaction. Most important, he gets the loan CLOSED ON TIME.

11. Melanie Strickland
    October 24, 2019 | 5:40 am

Seated three to my left is Michael O’Neill, real estate attorney with Carol Clark Law. Speaking with a real estate agent, I would tell them how working with Michael can enhance their own credibility with their clients by giving them a smooth and professional closing experience. He is very thorough and detail oriented. Whether it’s the title, the property taxes, or the all important contract, Michael will have them covered.