Water is Essential

Referral Trigger for the week of December 2
What to Do to GIVE Referrals
Grow: Water | Water is Essential
Conversation lead by the: Towne Lake Team (100% Qualified)

and Water is essential.

Identify a Team Member you have had coffee with, and share the referral essential information you learned from them, then. We will learn from your experience.

Don’t repeat a Member.

Capture what is said about you – this is referral producing.

13 Responses to Water is Essential
  1. Denise Jutze
    November 30, 2019 | 8:03 am

I had coffee with Pamela Saunders. What I learned in my time with her, for her (but also as a principle for future referrals) was to not assume the right referral or gate opener for a team member. Ask, then listen. After my meeting with Pamela I learned the very people I thought I should be referring to her were the worst resource. It also helped me to think through my own presentation and about the clarity of my ask & not assuming what I am communicating is clear.

2. Michael Harrison
    December 3, 2019 | 10:19 am

I had coffee with John Immke. One thing I learned was he is a HAAG Certified Roofer. This is a certification that trains to specifically identify hail and storm damage. This additional certification has been a wonderful referral opportunity for my clients. There have been a few times that during my inspection, the roof was potentially a “deal killer” because of the poor condition. After I referred to John, his inspection discovered storm damage. He was able to get with the seller’s insurance company, file a claim and get my clients a new roof installed. This is a win-win for all parties involved. One other great thing about referring to John. His company shares part of their proceeds to Camp Sunshine which enriches the lives of Georgia’s children with cancer and their families through recreational, educational, and support programs. Another win-win. His professionalism and expertise give me the confidence to refer him to all my clients in need of a Roofer. Thank you John!

3. Rhonda Lowe
    December 3, 2019 | 11:08 am

I had coffee/breakfast with Dana Callan. Being a new member, I had several questions which we discussed but one thing stood out. She gave me tips on how to have a good one minute presentation and how to do it without being redundant, week after week.

4. Marc Replogle
    December 3, 2019 | 12:21 pm

When you sit down with Cheri Good, you quickly learn she is a woman of faith, one who spends her quiet time listening daily (or almost daily). In doing so, she hears God speak to her; a talent, or even a gift, that does not come easily. I tell you friends, she has the patience and ability to listen to your clients, which is often what they want, and to hear and care about their needs. Have coffee of lunch with Cheri, you will be blessed.

5. David Felts
    December 3, 2019 | 2:59 pm

I found with Graham Bailey not just someone who was another Edward Jones financial advisor, but someone with personality and personal opinions that provided additional insight into how I should structure not just my own investments but others as well. Graham is very down to earth and holds a wealth of knowledge that I have not found in other advisors in years past. Having coffee with Graham is always enjoyable because I have found he and I can catch up on mutually beneficial topics and learn more about how we can help each other’s businesses.

6. Samantha Kirkpatrick
    December 3, 2019 | 3:16 pm

I had some technical issues with the website of the bank that Dana Callan works for. She give to me a number to call but I had no success. She then gave to me the phone number of the department that I needed to speak with and I was able to overcome the technical issues. Dana has excellent customer service and she personally saw that I was taken care of.

7. Robert Mitchell
    December 3, 2019 | 3:57 pm

I had the pleasure of breakfast with with Angela Albert during which I learned a great deal of background that helps define her work ethic as a realtor today. Angela has a background in customer service. As a corporate travel agent she ensured customers were well taken care of in getting where they needed to go and having place to lay their head. I also learned of her families struggles during the recession. Because off these experiences I see in Angela someone who works very hard for her customers in finding the right home for them to lay their heads and she is very driven to ensure her family has a nice place to lay theirs as well.

I both appreciate and admire Angela’s work ethic and refer her with confidence.

8. Angela Albert
    December 4, 2019 | 9:57 am

I had the pleasure of having breakfast with John Immke and learned so much! John talked with me in detail about the highs and lows of business ownership. He also talked with me about the importance of under promising and overdelivering when it comes to your clients. I was appreciative for his words and have absolutely imbedded them into my business model as it is my sincere desire to deliver the highest level of customer service to all of my clients. Thank you John Immke for the invaluable advice!

9. Brandon Key
    December 4, 2019 | 7:59 pm

Having breakfast with Robert Mitchell was extremely informative. Learning a lot about his background and hard work to get to where he is today. I have always thought that the UPS store was primarily for shipping but Robert told me there are over 15 other services they offer. Also, that UPS is not all corporate and are franchise owned as well. So knowing that those stores are owned and operated by Robert I know that any clients I refer are in good hands!

10. Dana Callan
    December 5, 2019 | 9:45 am

I had the opportunity to sit down with Brandon Key. Brandon is one of the newer/younger members of our team and is new to his industry. He holds the Mortgage seat and prior to getting into this line of work, he was an EMT. What I learned is that Brandon is a caretaker. As an EMT he cared for those in emergency situations, as a mortgage lender, he cares for those who are in need of a loan to purchase the dream home, or just pay off the home early, but what I most admired, is he also took on the responsibility of caring for his mother who was in bad health. He always thinks of the other person and how he can help. He has recently lost his mom, and still all the while was taking care of things that needed to be done.

11. Cheryl Good
    December 5, 2019 | 3:07 pm

I had the opportunity to sit down with one of our newest members to Powercore on our team David Felts. David’s seat is Healthcare seat and prior to this position with Kemper, he was in medical sales. Having worked with this industry professionally in the past I know how much training he has been through and the level of education it took to get there. They do not hire anything but the best in that industry. I found him to not only be knowledgeable but insightful as well. He knows his product, his company and how to help individuals through their particular set of circumstances. I have confidence in referring customers to David and knowing he is going to take care of them the right way. It helps too that Kemper is a solid product that will perform well for his insureds. I admire his work ethic and his desire to take care of people along his path to success.

12. Graham Bailey
    December 5, 2019 | 3:10 pm

I had an afternoon “coffee” with Angela Albert recently, and as part of that I received the opportunity to get a great insight to the level of ambition and drive that she displays. As part of my own work, I meet with people every day to discuss their goals, dreams, and plans in life. Angela has an unmatched focus and determination to reach the lofty goals that she has.

13. John Immke
    December 5, 2019 | 4:32 pm

When I met with Marc Replogle and there are two actions that Marc takes that almost no one else does. He did not look at his watch the entire time we met. This allowed me to relax and focus on our conversation. Secondly, he did not bring his phone into the area we were meeting. By doing so, he let me know just how important our meeting was. I now know that anyone I refer to Marc will get the same respect.

The Bearded Roofer