Add an Introduction

What to DO to GIVE Referrals
ZigZag: Invitations | Add an Introduction
Conversation lead by the: Decatur Team

and

One way to augment an invitation is with an introduction.

Tell us the business classification of someone you know who you have not yet invited to visit our Team.

Now, count three people to your left and tell us how you could add an introduction to this Member to the invitation, and how it would bring extra value to your Visitor.

Add your answer in comments, here or from the PowerCore.net home page.

12 Responses to Add an Introduction
  1. Ron White
    April 17, 2020 | 11:35 am

Classification Is Business Coach. The person I would introduce Troy to is a Marketing and Business expert. She and Troy would both benefit from the introduction. She’s always networking throughout Atlanta and I think she would benefit from knowing self-defense given the multiple events she attends many of which occur at night.

Hi Susan

I would like to get together with you over coffee and get caught up since it’s been a month since we last spoke. If you don’t mind I would also like to invite Troy Logan one of my PowerCore team members. Troy teaches Craz-Maga and is a good businessman who looks to connect to excellent people for which you are one. I also think given your hectic event schedule you would also benefit by knowing Troy. I’ll send an invitation for two weeks out to both of you!

Ron

2. John Bennett
    April 17, 2020 | 11:43 am

This is a little different now with the zoom meetings. Three people down is Laura Brookshire. The person I have thought about inviting to the meeting is Ravi (I’m avoiding spelling his last name because I’ll get it wrong). He does some sort of relaxation/sports massage. My introduction to Laura would include that she could give gift certificates to her clients after buying or selling a house. Ravi left corporate America a few months ago and a lot of his co-workers are being moved to other parts of Georgia and the country, so Laura would also be a great resource for him to provide his previous co-workers.

3. Joann Taylor
    April 19, 2020 | 3:38 pm

Three people down from me is Kelly Reese. The person I think Kelly would appreciate knowing is a young lady I have worked with personally, Amber Blanford. She was in Power core for a while and most likely would not be considered for a new Visitor unless she needed to get back into the fold of referrals, but —–
    She helps folks who got too much junk—getting it gone and organized but also her very strong point is she offers relaxation, powerful meditation and other wonderful areas of calming the spirit.
    She helped me immensely when I moved to my office @ home, not only with the organizational part, but my mind, my spirit and the enormous “anx” that went along with that move.
    She helped me with chants to calm myself down, to help me sleep and was amazing.
    I would think Kelly’s clients have a lot of this—moving, anxing over a divorce, new home, moving children, just getting all those kinks worked out during a divorce, etc.–and this gal would be perfect to be connected to Kelly.
    She is a gift to whomever uses her talent.

4. Matthew Underwood
    April 20, 2020 | 4:56 pm

I have not invited a classification of administrative services/scheduler. Paul Thompson is a fantastic electrician who provides fabulous service. I think they could be of value to each other, because Paul is getting busier and as far as I know still manages most of scheduling and calls himself. He will probably reach a point where this is no longer beneficial and/or possible. Someone who offers remote administrative services might be eager to check out group with someone like Paul in it who is running a one man show.

5. Ken Schmanski
    April 20, 2020 | 6:55 pm

Three people up from me would be the chiropractor of our team, Dr Haley Ray. She does a great job with her Infominutes and 7 minutes in educating us in layman’s terms that demystifies what the underlying causes are of common symptoms and pains. I would like to invite the owner of an acupressure business that could be a mutual referral source for each other’s focus of treatments.

Another good invitation for Dr. Haley would be to the owner of a soon-to-open new fitness center. They could be an excellent source for good referrals.

6. Sam Lysinger
    April 21, 2020 | 8:05 am

The classification I have in mind is a music teacher. The invitation would sound something like this: If you want to increase the awareness of your business by marketing it in a group of 20 small business owners and get more business via the mechanism of referrals, PowerCore is a great way to do it. When you visit, please make a point of reaching out to Art Rosser when you visit. He plays the guitar. You don’t want to talk to him to sell him on guitar lessons, you are better served if he were to sell your services to people he knows. Conversely, he is a financial planner and if you have clients that can make use of his services, or need to sort out their finances to be able to hire you more than occasionally, you can help him in return and increase your credibility doing so.

7. Dan DeWoskin
    April 21, 2020 | 8:51 am

In speaking with a colleague who practices in immigration, I was learning many things about her concerns for her clients and what technological trends are occurring or expected with the immigration courts. We began to discuss the sorts of demographics of her client base and how they found her.

Not surprisingly, much of it has to do with her online presence and the types of places she focuses on providing information for prospective clients. I mentioned Powercore and specifically how Jill Pullen is an avid student of cognitive science as it applies to marketing and marketing trends. We discussed how this expertise might better steer her marketing time and financial investment to provide a better rate of return.

8. Tanya Osensky
    April 21, 2020 | 8:59 am

An Elder Law attorney would be a good invitation for Brooks Mackintosh. When she works with clients who are dealing with issues affecting themselves or their elderly relatives, it is a natural fit for a wills/estates attorney. I would tell her that PowerCore has been an invaluable asset for me in growing my business and that there is already a fantastic estate planning attorney on the team who would be a great gate opener for her.

9. Mohua Thakurta
    April 22, 2020 | 8:00 am

I recently had a virtual coffee with Sam Lysinger and we talked about gateopeners . A CEO from a small tech firm based out of Tech Village would be a great introduction for Sam. A lot of the tech village firms are 1-2 people outsourcing their needs. I would tell the CEO that PowerCore is a great community with experts from every field. It will be of great value to know experts from other fields who are running and flourishing in their business for multiple years.

10. Duncan Cottrell
    April 23, 2020 | 11:25 pm

A professional organizer would be a good person to invite to visit Decatur PowerCore. Particularly if they operated as a concierge as well. An organizer/concierge needs to have a full array of service providers to fulfill their clients assignments. They could benefit from the knowledge of any of the members of our team to assist them with their clients needs. In particular an introduction to Joann Taylor would give the organizer an expert resource for decorating and design. Joann’s understanding of color, space, and compatible arrangement will make any professional organizer shine.

11. Laura Brookshire
    April 24, 2020 | 12:35 pm

I would like to have an HVAC classification on our team.

I would introduce them to Mohua as a means of crating a useful marketing video at at time when this could very easily become our “new normal” way do reaching out.

12. Brooks Mackintosh
    April 24, 2020 | 3:13 pm

I have a friend who is an arborist. Although he loves to find ways to save the trees of his clients, sometimes they have to come down. I could introduce my friend to Duncan Cottrell, because Duncan does custom woodworking and furniture design. If the beloved oak tree in the front yard has reached the end of its life, Duncan could cushion the blow by crafting a new dining room table from the oak’s wood.