Compare Value

What to SAY to GET Referrals
Pentagram: Purple Cards Identify Officers | Compare Value
Conversation lead by the: Roswell 400

and

Referrals often come because we share something good about you.

When we refer to you what do you want
us to say you are really good at?

Why is that a competitive advantage for you?

Which Officer position would benefit from your level of excellence?

11 Responses to Compare Value
  1. Persephone Galambos
    September 11, 2020 | 9:41 am

I have a very unique skill set as a Realtor since I was a commercial appraiser for 14 years and have been in the real estate industry for over 23 years. I do an amazing job of properly pricing properties for sale. This skill involves a ton of organization and analysis of markets on significant deadlines. These skills lend themselves nicely to Participation Coordinator, which requires significant organization and coordination in a timely manner.

2. Paige Kaufmann
    September 11, 2020 | 10:39 am

As a Commercial Realtor I have superior problem solving skills and trustworthiness, because I am working with multi-million dollar investments and decisions that can make or break a company. I work very hard to really understand my clients needs and weed through a lot of information in order to get the best plan in place in for them. Sometimes these plans are immediate and sometimes they are 5 or 10 years down the road, but I stay with them through the process and that is what sets me apart from the rest. I am not a transactional agent and my team’s motto is Client for Life. This skill and way of working with other lends itself to a Mentor or Visitor Coordinator role.

3. Brian Quinn
    September 14, 2020 | 12:32 pm

As a Financial Planner, I guide people age 50 and older towards a work optional phase of life.

In order to add value, I spend time up front learning about my clients and what they value. They must be engaged in the process to make it work.

We’ve developed and refined a process for putting all of the pieces of the risk and financial management puzzles together. This process assumes a retiree will see many market pullbacks pre and post retirement. Having a process to navigate them is key.

Visitor and Mentor Coordinator would both be positions to utilize my experience as a guide and financial coach.

4. Jim Tardif
    September 15, 2020 | 11:31 am

Signs Of Significance is focused on business to business signage projects. our goal is to communicate an understanding of all aspects of a sign and/or graphics project. A key element of this strategy is to listen to our Clients objectives, budget and timing requirements. We then succinctly share a high level overview of our understanding and a plan to deliver on those goals. Our plan will cover 5 primary area; Design, Permitting (when required), Fabrication, Installation and Service. Our ability to demonstrate a high level of sign and graphic expertise, project management competencies and creative designs is our competitive advantage.
    This strategic approach to the sign and graphics industry is analogous to the responsibilities of the Team Coordinator role, especially when the team is in a growth mode and being challenged to adapt to the requirements presented by the virtual environment we are currently working in.

5. Mark Hutchins
    September 15, 2020 | 12:00 pm

As a Mortgage Loan Advisor, I help people go through the mortgage process whether it is for a purchase of a new home, residential investment property or second (vacation) home. It could also be for a refinance of any of the aforementioned to lower the interest rate, shorten the remaining term, do renovations, or perhaps consolidate higher interest debt. Whatever, the need, I counsel the borrower on the best approach and loan program to fit their needs and goals.

In order to add value, I spend time up front learning about my borrowers and what they value. They must be engaged in the process to provide them the most benefit.

There are several ways to tackle the needs and goals of a borrower. It is not always rate and costs that should be a determinate in deciding the best lenders. Many times, there are several ways to approach how to best structure a mortgage to best serve the borrower.

Membership or Visitor Coordinator would both be positions to utilize my experience as a communicator and in growing business.

6. Louis Agudo
    September 15, 2020 | 1:43 pm

I look at my role with clients as a trusted advisor but to get there, I must wear multiple hats and I think we all do in our businesses. Mot one size fits all.

1. Build rapport, find commonalities that lead to trust. This lends itself to Visitor Coordinator role and building the initial contact with visitors that lead to positive engagement and joining the team.
    2. Fact find. Get the information I need to make recommendations by asking the questions. This lends itself to Membership Coordinator because when dealing with membership issues, you have to ask the questions to get to the solution.
    3. Presenting the options in a educational way. Guiding and going over the results so they fully understand. This lends itself to Mentor Coordinator by educating new members on the how and why.
    4. Making sure all the paperwork is in order. Everything is inputted and follow ups unfold so the clients are in the loop until policy’s are delivered. This lends itself to Participation Coordinator.
    5. Sitting back and enjoying the fruits of your labor. This lends itself to Team Coordinator. Making sure everyone know their role, whats required and let them get done what they need done.
    With all this said, I randomly prefer Team Coordinator, Mentor Coordinator and Visitor Coordinator.

Louis Agudo – Medicare Specialist
    Open Door Insurance LLC
    770-676-6141
    louis.agudo@gmail.com

7. Kim Johnson
    September 15, 2020 | 4:26 pm

Bookkeeping is critical to proper managing and the success of a business. I share common goals with the CPA, but support the business during different stages of the financial process keeping the flow of the stages moving. I perform more of the trans-actional duties along with administrative tasks that demand accuracy, organization and a level of knowledge about the process. I would be a good fit for the Visitor Coordinator role within the group, moving the process from visitors to members.

8. Clifford Wilcox
    September 15, 2020 | 5:35 pm

Many people look to insurance as a “commodity” and they want to pay the lowest price, however, at the same time, they want the best insurance when they are in a Claim situation. Because of our tenure, myself, and my Agency Team members are very good at guiding customers through the claims process (even for the topics not pertaining to insurance) and truly understanding their insurance coverages. That way our customers are able to save money in the long run, which is different than customers working with a young agent who is mainly interested in securing a policy to achieve a sales goal. Many of our current customers trust our guidance, which is why they stay with us. Currently, my experience in business and networking would be an asset to the Mentor Coordinator role.

9. Ray Johnson
    September 15, 2020 | 5:38 pm

Barrington is an alternative commercial lender. As such we provide an alternative to those seeking financing for business expansion, real estate, working capital, equipment, and SBA financing.

When being referred I like for those referring to reference my ability to listen and understand the clients needs and match that with the right product. My background in Finance and Accounting gives me an understanding of their business that is unique and allows me to solve their problems creatively with products they might not know are available.

That is a competitive advantage because I consult rather than sell. I can help my clients understand a true solution rather than give them a patch for the problem.

Participation coordinator and Team coordinator are roles that would benefit from the skills mentioned above.

10. Susan Fraley
    September 15, 2020 | 7:00 pm

Understanding what my clients want in a home is important to them. What’s important to me is understanding their lifestyle too. What they like to do in their “off” time, who their favorite teams are, if they have pets, or what they are looking for in a school for their children, more of a holistic approach to the home buying process. Discovering what is important to a new Power Core member comes under the heading of Mentor Coordiator or Visitor Coodinator, getting to know them better and making them feel at “home” in the group.

11. Julissa Santoyo
    September 15, 2020 | 11:09 pm

As a Banker, I am here to help my customers meet their financial aspirations during any given season of their life. When small businesses needed a helping hand, Synovus assisted in closing approximately 19,000 PPP loans. Which is a great example of how we are the bank of here.

It is critical for me to understand what is important to my customers. It is also equally as important to build relationships with my customers, to know what their hobbies are, to visit their business, to call them and their family by name. I am much more engaged and involved than the usual, I am here until the work gets done not just until the clock hits 5.

By nature, my passion is to teach. I enjoy sharing and taking a more consultative approach rather than product pushing. When I take a complex subject and simplify in a way that my customer leaves with learning something valuable, I know I have succeeded for the day. I believe the Mentor or Visitor coordinator role would compliment my strengths.