See Their Strength

What to SAY to GET Referrals
Pentagram: Purple Cards Identify Officers | See Their Strength
Conversation lead by: the Sandy Springs Team

and

Count three people to your left.

If you and I were having a conversation, and you were bragging about this Member, what would you tell me they are excellent at?

Now, identify an Officer’s role where that skill would benefit our entire Team.

Add your answer in comments, here or from the PowerCore.net home

17 Responses to See Their Strength
  1. Amy Marie Yarkoni
    September 28, 2020 | 6:15 pm

If I were bragging about Roger St. Lifer, I would say that he is always looking for ways to share his knowledge and benefit his clients. He looks for ways to ensure that he continues to message beyond his circle and potentially reaches new prospects who would benefit from the products he offers through Allstate. Recently, Roger described a system he uses to ensure he reaches out to our entire team and not just those who might be power partners. I thought this was very inclusive. I think the role of visitor coordinator or participation coordinator where fairness, equity and follow up intertwine would be a good match for his skills.

2. Jayden Doye
    September 28, 2020 | 6:35 pm

David Ellner, CPA is a very detail-oriented person.
    As an accountant, David has to create systems to efficiently get the job done. He takes this same skillset and applies it to his job as participation coordinator. When it comes to introductions, systems are in place so that each member introduces a different person each time. This aides members to get to know each other better thus making a better environment to grow.

3. Lisa Wrenn
    September 29, 2020 | 11:41 am

George Matlock is one of those men who just gets your attention. He is professional to the core and just exudes confidence and warmth. Working with companies to serve their commercial insurance needs, he has to have a deep understanding of their business and how to best manage their risk. He is a leader and I see him as having the qualities to be an excellent Team Coordinator. He is friendly and inclusive, has a great command of Zoom meetings, and has the organizational skills to lead our team forward. His upbeat personality is welcome for early morning Power Core meetings. George would be a bug asset to transition us from virtual to shoulder to shoulder meetings.

4. Joe McGhee
    September 29, 2020 | 1:43 pm

Elinor is a family law attorney. Elinor is an excellent and compassionate listener. I would say that this skill is well suited for the Membership Coordinator.

5. Barry Kaplan
    September 29, 2020 | 1:48 pm

As the managing doctor for AICA’s expansive, multi-location, chiropractic and medical practice—one of the largest such practices in the State of Georgia—Dr. Shawn Bisacco has exceptional business and personnel administration skills. From my interactions with Dr. Shawn, I have come to appreciate how much the growth of their practice has depended upon his keen business insights and savvy judgment.

Dr. Shawn says that the keys to their success came from taking the “speed bumps” out of the patient experience. They cultivated trusted referral sources. They provided more kinds of services, so that they didn’t have to refer patients out, and so patients could get what they needed faster and in one trusted place. Over time, they expanded with more locations. Their practice exploded when they got their first MRI, and now they have four!

With his business and organizational accumen, and with his compassionate, patient-oriented demeanor, Dr. Shawn would make an excellent Team Coordinator.

6. David Borenstein
    September 29, 2020 | 3:02 pm

When talking about Tony, I would tell someone he is an inspector with the skill set to do a thorough inspection. However, what I have learned is that he looks beyond to construction issues to document the safety issues of a new purchase. I think this sets him apart. It certainly is a beneficial add on to his role as an inspector.
    This skill could be useful as the membership coordinator. It seems that the M/C sometimes has to navigate tricky situations.

7. David Ellner
    September 29, 2020 | 4:36 pm

I get to brag about Amy Yarkoni. As an estate attorney Amy is a trusted advisor to her clients. Amy is a great communicator. When she speaks she is calm, passionate, and engaging. When she listens she is polite and attentive. Amy’s clients are at ease knowing she is providing expert advice that is specifically directed at their unique needs.

This quality of Amy’s would lend itself well to the Visitor Coordinator role. Amy would make visitors feel welcome as she confidently guided them through our meeting. And, by the end of the meeting our visitor would have made a new friend in Amy. How could they not come back?

8. Mitch Boehm
    September 29, 2020 | 5:25 pm

Its easy to brag about our CPA Jayden Doye. Jayden is an extremely well qualified and knowledgeable CPA. He can handle any type of client especially those with complex tax issues. He continues to learn and add to his knowledge base. His slogan sums up the big benefit a client gets by working with him – they will pay less in taxes to the IRS.

His knowledge and attention to detail to uncover key aspects of the tax laws that would benefit clients would lend well as Team Coordinator. He has the ability to see the BIG PICTURE while simultaneously be involved in the intimate detail.

9. Nance Donaldson
    September 30, 2020 | 11:32 am

Joe McGhee is the business attorney on my team. His attention to detail in contracts is amazing to me. He does not let anything slip through the cracks. As a commercial real estate broker, I can rely on Joe to help my clients negotiate the details in a lease that can save them thousands of dollars in expenses over the lease term. This is similar to the Participation Coordinator’s role. The attention to details for setting up the speakers schedule, sending out the notices to the team and keeping track of all of the changes that occur over the month is extraordinary. Just like our Joe McGhee.

10. Rob Burgner
    September 30, 2020 | 12:34 pm

I could brag about Nance Donaldson all day long! In addition to knowing her industry inside and out, she has uncommon persistence. I referred one of my best clients to Nance, and she kept at it when other commercial real estate agents would have thrown in the towel – sealing the deal after clearing an inordinate number of hurdles.

Not only that, but she always exhibits a great, positive, attitude no matter the circumstances. She’s been a great team coordinator through a trying time and I think she would also make a stellar mentor coordinator!

11. Randy Garrett
    September 30, 2020 | 1:44 pm

You know, Mitch Boehm is a naturally compassionate person who is very approachable, doesn’t pass judgement and is one who always remains calm under all circumstances. He is extremely thorough in his analysis and always takes a wholistic approach in assessing before advising his clients in their financial planning. He doesn’t assume anything.
    These qualities are critical in the membership coordinator role of maintaining equality and fairness in administering the attendance and substitution policy as well as resolving any classification issues/conflicts among members.

12. George Matlock
    September 30, 2020 | 9:15 pm

David Borenstein

David, the owner of an Allstate Insurance Office, provides clients the comfort of knowing that their most prized assets are protected. His attention to detail and personal concern that you are safe and secure if that claim occurs makes him an excellent insurance partner. When looking to insure your home, car, boat, motorcycle or RV there is no better person than David. His spirit of hospitality, coupled with his warmth and great sense of humor would make him a perfect Visitor Coordinator.

13. Tony Horbert
    September 30, 2020 | 10:56 pm

Rob Burgner

I had the opportunity to have breakfast with Rob last year and interview him for his introduction. As I was asking questions and listening to his answers, you could get a real feel for where he’s been in his life, his adventures and his accomplishments. He gives a clear picture for you to see and understand. When listening to his Info Minutes you can hear that Rob can take someone’s idea, develop a direction, take the lead and create something unique, impressive and profitable. Rob demonstrates leadership with clear communication, responsiveness, direction and professionalism. I believe he has the qualities of an excellent Team CoOrdinator.

14. Pamela DeRitis
    October 1, 2020 | 6:43 am

I have to say, Barry Kaplan brings a warmth and depth of knowledge to his conversations that is a delightful combination. Barry is approachable while also being an expert in his field and sincerely cares about making a connection with those around him.

Barry would do well in both a Team Coordinator role or Membership coordinator role as his leadership style exudes warmth and confidence!

15. Elinor Hitt
    October 1, 2020 | 6:58 am

I have had to the opportunity to get to know Barry Kaplan. He is warm and personable, and always willing to help. When I first became a member, I turned to him with several questions, which he willingly answered. He is knowledgeable and prepared. I think Barry would be a great new member mentor or visitor coordinator.

16. Shawn Bisacco
    October 1, 2020 | 7:06 am

Randy Garrett being a mortgage broker, I have actually used him 3 times already. I do some real estate investing and randy has a 100 percent close ratio. Meaning, all the loans he started, he got qualified and closed. He’s very organized and every closing lawyer we have used, takes his card because he can make it happen.

Team coordinator is one of my best possibilities as a team member.

17. Roger St Lifer
    October 1, 2020 | 9:15 am

Pamela DeRitis , the bitchin vegan, coaching one to a plant based diet. Its all about health and wellness. She sets up customized plant based diets that are delicious as well as healthy. She has been living the plant based lifestyle experience for 14 years. Given her coaching style, Pamela would be well suited to be a mentor coordinator. She is a natural teacher and coach. What a great asset for our team to get new members up to speed to give and to get referrals with PowerCore.