Protégé: Process – Check it out

What trial do you offer prospects to help them in their decision to choose you?

If you don’t offer a test, describe the reason why it’s not necessary.

platform: What to DO to GET Referrals
program: Protégé
pin:  Process
point:  Check it out
19 Responses to Protégé: Process – Check it out
  1. Erik Thompson
    April 2, 2021 | 10:06 am

It’s very important that new clients and I mesh, and we attempt to determine that in the first meeting. I don’t necessarily offer a trial but clients are not locked to us and can transfer at any time. So I always make first meetings free and try to anticipate common questions and concerns so it’s a long term positive experience for all of us.

2. Paul Shimek
    April 2, 2021 | 12:53 pm

The Law Office of Paul Shimek is devoted exclusively to representation of innocent victims of motor vehicle collisions, whether they are drivers, passengers, or pedestrians. We provide a free initial consultation to potential clients which generally lasts an hour or so. During the consultation, information about the collision is reviewed, and the viability of the claim is assessed. All questions, including anticipated ones, are answered. There is never a charge for the consultation, and there is no obligation to hire us; however, nearly everyone does.

3. Steven Perry
    April 2, 2021 | 1:11 pm

At Books, Taxes & More, I provide a free initial consultation. During this initial meeting, we discuss the entire situation and then the prospect can make an informed decision.

4. Philip Ladin
    April 5, 2021 | 10:24 am

As a family law attorney, we do not offer a trial, but rather, we offer a free consultation to answer all of the prospective clients’ questions. Many family law attorneys charge for their initial consultation or limit the amount of time they spend with the perspective client, however, we realized that this is an excellent way to determine if there is a fit between the perspective client and ourselves and help the perspective client feel comfortable with our experiences and approaches.

Philip Ladin, JD, MBA, PMP
    Ladin & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C.
    3104 Creekside Village Dr., Suite 104
    Kennesaw, GA 30144

Phone: (770) 726-9811
    Fax: (678) 298-7496

5. LYNN NELSON
    April 5, 2021 | 10:32 am

At the Law Offices of Nelson & Associates, we provide a detailed fee sheet for each real estate closing.
    Loan offices, realtors and buyers can request a fee breakdown specific to their purchase price and loan amount. We provide this within 12 hours so our loan officers can disclose their fees timely and accurately.

6. John Trybalski
    April 5, 2021 | 11:08 am

My entire process as an insurance agent is really out the Fact Finder. I use that to determine what a clients initial needs are whether that is health or life insurance and then uncover additional needs so that I may serve my client better. Off the fact finder which is essentially a needs analysis, I develop a proposal which if accepted will protect the client not only for today but also for the years to come.

7. Benjamin Alper
    April 5, 2021 | 11:15 am

I offer free consultations with all potential clients that may wish to hire me.

8. Rebecca Brizi
    April 6, 2021 | 8:24 am

My content functions as a “trial”. It permits a prospect to see what I do, how I think, and how I solve problems. I use this by actively sharing relevant blog posts with prospects, based on their priorities, sending a weekly article via email, and sharing my content and videos via social media.

9. Jim McKinney
    April 6, 2021 | 11:29 am

I do not offer a test, but communication is the key in attracting and maintaining my clients. My clients expect me to meet their expectations when it comes to price, closing costs, the interest rate and the closing date. I am making a commitment to my clients that their expectations will be met; in return, I ask my clients to make a commitment to me, by being forthcoming, honest and willing to submit documents in a timely manner. The more informed my clients are the smoother the process. Not only do I want to get my clients the best possible deal but I want them to have a great customer experience as well.

10. Lisa Marie Papp
    April 6, 2021 | 11:51 am

My initial meeting I will do a visual assessment in which I will point out areas of concern & offer a better suggestion along with the issues that could be arising.
    Knowledge is powerful & priceless. Talking with a client on what is a better technology solution that will better serve their business.

11. Jon LaMonte
    April 6, 2021 | 3:01 pm

When I initially meet with a potential client, I take a laptop that shows pictures of past projects that might be similar to theirs. We also discuss how we create our free estimates, that fact that we don’t take money up front, and we even discuss budgets to make sure that we are all on the same page.

12. Terri Hill
    April 6, 2021 | 9:24 pm

Mission Lawn and Landscape always conducts an in person visit to the prospect’s home so that we can see the property first hand. That way we can provide a comprehensive written estimate that accurately represents the work they are asking us to do. The personal visit also allows us to see potential issues and make recommendations to improve the overall look of the property. If the prospect is wanting hardscape, we do a realistic drawing of the work and even spray paint an outline on the area to show how big/small the new work will be. For a landscaping job we bring samples of plants and flowers so we can ensure that the customer likes what is being planted.

13. Ketih Early
    April 6, 2021 | 9:30 pm

When I first meet with a new client, I offer to review their tax returns for the last two years. It helps identify and address any specific problems with the returns and It gives me an idea of the tax issues that they are facing.

14. Braxton Peterson
    April 6, 2021 | 9:38 pm

As a roofing contractor, we do not have a trial for a customer we instead show how we stand out. Here at Escex Storm Restorations we ensure accurate inspections and follow that up with quality work and service. Keeping a good relationship with past clients is also necessary when it comes to an industry that runs on word of mouth.

Braxton Peterson

Escex Roofing & Storm Restorations

678-823-5340

15. Dr. Branden Evans
    April 7, 2021 | 9:15 am

By the time a patient has scheduled an appointment they most likely have already done enough research to be comfortable choosing me vs one of the other chiropractic offices in this area. There is no true “trial period” but I know they are looking to see results very quickly, especially if they’ve been in pain. During their initial consultation I ask what specific goals they want to accomplish so I can be sure to explain the realistic timeline they can expect to achieve the results they want.

16. Debbie Waldrep
    April 7, 2021 | 10:52 am

My first introduction to a new client is by phone. Rather than a “trial”, I listen to their needs and then describe my services as an independent insurance agent (compared to a direct writer company) so they understand what makes me different in the scope of my services. Spending the time with my clients and the comprehensive way I go about reviewing their current policies to make recommendations, establishes a good relationship from the beginning. After all, it is about the relationship, not the transaction!

17. Raymond Jackson
    April 7, 2021 | 9:51 pm

It all depends on which of the many services that we provide that the potential client is in need of. If they are on the ropes regarding whether or not to use us for their weekly general cleaning needs, we may provide an initial cleaning “free of charge” to let them see first hand what type of service they would be getting throughout the term of the contract.

18. Scott Tufford
    April 7, 2021 | 10:02 pm

I don’t offer a trial, but I inform all prospective clients that they are never bound to a listing or buyer agency agreement. If they change their mind for any reason than I will always void the contract between them and my brokerage firm. I always want them to know that they are in control and they have options.

19. Nate Sampson
    April 8, 2021 | 4:16 pm

One reason my clients choose me to perform their home inspection is because I outline exactly what they can expect when I’m inspecting in our initial conversation. I have found repeatedly during this initial conversation that many of my clients aren’t quite sure what a home inspection actually is and what it isn’t. And in the State of Georgia, there can often be widely varying methodologies and standards of practice (if any at all) because there is, unfortunately, no minimum education or licensing requirements to legally provide home inspection services. As a CPI® Certified Inspector and ASHI® Member, my clients choose me because they know that I have the credentials, education, and knowledge to properly perform their home inspection which is demonstrated through the published Sample Reports of previous inspections available for their review on my website.

Nate Sampson