There comes a time when we have to move on. This is normal. This is good. No one signs up forever.
- Imagine if you could onlly buy, never sell.
- What if you could receive email, but not answer it.
- Or, if you could get on a highway, but there were no exits.
It's easy to see that beginnings combined with endings are what make the world go round.
- We can sell at a loss or a profit.
- There is no obligation to respond to email solicitations.
- A bottleneck at the end of an exit ramp will bring a commute to a standstill.
So how we end matters.