Lunch conversation yesterday was about value -
- Create value
- Provide value
- Establish value
- Protect value
A few minutes were about Best Client characteristics. The exercise is similar to level one of Bullseye Networking: find out what you have in common.
- Two each have four daughters, and their youngest and oldest are the same ages.
- All four wore a sports coat.
- They've each earned an MBA; none of them use those initials on their business card.
- Three of the four went to different schools for undergrad and graduate studies. (In the Best Client exercise there can be one outlier!)
- Three had a career in public accounting before moving into their current area of expertise.
This is how connections start.
Go make money ~